What will happen with my PR?

sawar

I've got Ens 186 PR in January 2019.
Unfortunately, for some reason I am leaving Australia permanently
1. What will happen with my PR?
2. Do I need to stay for 2 years continuosly in Australia to retain visa?
3. Can employer remove visa as I am resigning job?
4. I might come again in future, can I work with other company?
5. what if I dont come to australia for 5yrs?
6. What are the options to retain visa for future?
Can someone will answer, much appreciated!! please help

You can find most of your answers if you read your grant notice.

Your visa has 5 years of entry rights.  If you don't return before the end of 5 years, you would need to apply for a Resident Return Visa.  Whether it is granted will depend on how much time you spend in Australia during the 5 years before your application and/or whether you can show you have significant ties of benefit to Australia

Your employer cannot remove your visa.  They could perhaps complain to DHA that you haven't remained with them for 2 years following the visa grant and it would then be up to DHA whether they think that is a valid reason to cancel your visa.  It's not common for 186 visas to be cancelled due to ending employment within 2 years of grant.

Now that you have a PR visa, you can work for any employer doing any type of occupation.

10 hours ago, sawar said:

I've got Ens 186 PR in January 2019.
Unfortunately, for some reason I am leaving Australia permanently
1. What will happen with my PR?
2. Do I need to stay for 2 years continuosly in Australia to retain visa?
3. Can employer remove visa as I am resigning job?
4. I might come again in future, can I work with other company?
5. what if I dont come to australia for 5yrs?
6. What are the options to retain visa for future?
Can someone will answer, much appreciated!! please help

Above answer gives you all the general info you need. 
1. it will remain for 5 years, after that the travel condition will expire and you will need to apply for rrv.

2. No. But you will need to demonstrate your ties to aus later to get your rrv.

3. It can happen if they complain but as mentioned above, only sometimes.

4. You can work for any company as long as your visa doesn’t expire or you are able to get rrv. If it expires you will need to apply for another visa that gives you the work rights.

5. Your visa will expire.

6. You need ties to aus, such as having a job, house, etc. then you will be able to apply for rrv.

11 hours ago, jbh said:

1. it will remain for 5 years, after that the travel condition will expire and you will need to apply for rrv.

4. You can work for any company as long as your visa doesn’t expire or you are able to get rrv. If it expires you will need to apply for another visa that gives you the work rights.

6. You need ties to aus, such as having a job, house, etc. then you will be able to apply for rrv.

Hi

11 hours ago, jbh said:

Thank you @jbh for your response. 

Do I need to spend 2 years out of initial 5 years?

employer is not paying salary as per the contract, getting less than that 

can  employer still complain to DHA?

i really don’t want to loose my visa I put a lot of efforts and money on it 

15 hours ago, MaggieMay24 said:

You can find most of your answers if you read your grant notice.

Your visa has 5 years of entry rights.  If you don't return before the end of 5 years, you would need to apply for a Resident Return Visa.  Whether it is granted will depend on how much time you spend in Australia during the 5 years before your application and/or whether you can show you have significant ties of benefit to Australia

Your employer cannot remove your visa.  They could perhaps complain to DHA that you haven't remained with them for 2 years following the visa grant and it would then be up to DHA whether they think that is a valid reason to cancel your visa.  It's not common for 186 visas to be cancelled due to ending employment within 2 years of grant.

Now that you have a PR visa, you can work for any employer doing any type of occupation.

Hi @MaggieMay24

thank you for your quick response. 

Do I need to spend 2 years in Australia out of 5 yrs? My employer is not paying salary as per the contract. Can still they complain DHA? Can I apply rrv in future?

16 hours ago, sawar said:

Hi @MaggieMay24

thank you for your quick response. 

Do I need to spend 2 years in Australia out of 5 yrs? My employer is not paying salary as per the contract. Can still they complain DHA? Can I apply rrv in future?

If you are not treated fairly at work, contact the fair work commission https://www.fwc.gov.au/

they will be able to help you sort it out. If you are found to be treated unfairly, this will be in your favour even if your employer complains to dha.

On 13/10/2019 at 09:09, sawar said:

Thanks . Can I apply RRV without serving 2 yrs? Out of 5

You can, but you still have to demonstrate your ties to australia. Depending on the evidence you provide, they can either give you a 1 year rrv or decline.