citizenship test /character questions

case29

Hi there friends, havent been on here for 7 years, wow some same names are still here very stormy, Ali, .hope your all good.Any way i have a question re the citizenship test application online,appreciate help as the Aus government makes the process so difficult, anyway here goes, when i first moved to Aus i declared some previous silly convictions and i was accepted into Aus .All good, now after 6 years i want to proceed with citizenship, there is a tick box section you go through for eligibility, when it asks if you hd previous convictions i as always ticked yes, the online form then dutifullly tells me i do not qualify. If  was accepted as a permanant resident upon my initial application why does it reject me for citizenship, There is no adjacent information as to how to get round this, i have all my papers but its just a  'the computer says no'' all help appreciated,  thoughts got to you guys moving here...what a rollercoaster

On 07/10/2019 at 21:41, case29 said:

Hi there friends, havent been on here for 7 years, wow some same names are still here very stormy, Ali, .hope your all good.Any way i have a question re the citizenship test application online,appreciate help as the Aus government makes the process so difficult, anyway here goes, when i first moved to Aus i declared some previous silly convictions and i was accepted into Aus .All good, now after 6 years i want to proceed with citizenship, there is a tick box section you go through for eligibility, when it asks if you hd previous convictions i as always ticked yes, the online form then dutifullly tells me i do not qualify. If  was accepted as a permanant resident upon my initial application why does it reject me for citizenship, There is no adjacent information as to how to get round this, i have all my papers but its just a  'the computer says no'' all help appreciated,  thoughts got to you guys moving here...what a rollercoaster

https://www.nationalcrimecheck.com.au/resources/spent_convictions_information

I second the above recommendation from wrussel.

SmartSelect_20191009-102106_Chrome.jpg

Edited by DukeNinja