You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

case29

citizenship test /character questions

Hi there friends, havent been on here for 7 years, wow some same names are still here very stormy, Ali, .hope your all good.Any way i have a question re the citizenship test application online,appreciate help as the Aus government makes the process so difficult, anyway here goes, when i first moved to Aus i declared some previous silly convictions and i was accepted into Aus .All good, now after 6 years i want to proceed with citizenship, there is a tick box section you go through for eligibility, when it asks if you hd previous convictions i as always ticked yes, the online form then dutifullly tells me i do not qualify. If  was accepted as a permanant resident upon my initial application why does it reject me for citizenship, There is no adjacent information as to how to get round this, i have all my papers but its just a  'the computer says no'' all help appreciated,  thoughts got to you guys moving here...what a rollercoaster

Run your case past a registered migration agent for advice about strategy.

• Like 1

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

Posted (edited)
On 07/10/2019 at 21:41, case29 said:

Hi there friends, havent been on here for 7 years, wow some same names are still here very stormy, Ali, .hope your all good.Any way i have a question re the citizenship test application online,appreciate help as the Aus government makes the process so difficult, anyway here goes, when i first moved to Aus i declared some previous silly convictions and i was accepted into Aus .All good, now after 6 years i want to proceed with citizenship, there is a tick box section you go through for eligibility, when it asks if you hd previous convictions i as always ticked yes, the online form then dutifullly tells me i do not qualify. If  was accepted as a permanant resident upon my initial application why does it reject me for citizenship, There is no adjacent information as to how to get round this, i have all my papers but its just a  'the computer says no'' all help appreciated,  thoughts got to you guys moving here...what a rollercoaster

https://www.nationalcrimecheck.com.au/resources/spent_convictions_information

I second the above recommendation from wrussel.

SmartSelect_20191009-102106_Chrome.jpg

Edited by DukeNinja

IELTS : 13/08/16: W8 S8 L9 R9. F2w ID Check/Rcvd: 15/08/16, 23/08/16 HCPC/SoR CoGS sent: 23/08/16. Skills Ax sent/Rcvd/granted: 30/08/16, 12/09/16, 10/10/16. AHPRA sent/AIP : 05/09/16, 28/12/16. EoI/invited: 20/1/17, 01/02/17. 189 submitted: 06/02/17, Caseworker: 23/02/17. Medicals: 31/03/17. Grant: 12/04/17. Child 101 submitted: 09/06/17. Granted: 06/07/17. Landed: 01/09/17.