You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Snowball2

AWful experience with John Mason

So John Mason came last week to pack our belongings. I was so disappointed with the service:. Really wish we’d used someone else 😞 

Has anyone else had an experience like this with them?

• Thanks 1

Sorry to hear snowball, hopefully when you land down under everything is forgotten soon 

Lived in Perth for 18 months. Pingponging back in Juli '15!

We used them and they we re great.  These businesses are often franchised though

So many wineries ......so little time :yes:

We used them just last week for my mothers move. They have been amazing, and would highly recommend. I remember when we were researching for her that they had amazing the best reviews out of the moving companies on facebook from people. What exactly went wrong if you don't mind me asking? 

20 hours ago, Snowball2 said:

So John Mason came last week to pack our belongings. I was so disappointed with the service:. Really wish we’d used someone else 😞 

Has anyone else had an experience like this with them?

Hi Snowball,

I'm sorry and shocked to read that you didn't have a good experience with John Mason International. Could you please email me further details simon.hood@johnmason.com so I can investigate this please.

Thank you

Simon 

• Like 1

Hi Simon

I’ll email later today. I was really disappointed after reading such good things.

Thanks