VETASSESS skill assessment

NRJ

As I understand that I need to nominate an occupation for VETAASESS skill assessment.

If I am uncertain about which the profession is relevant for me. 

The reason being the task details given in ABS is for the unit group ,2241-which specifies detailed tasks for the group as a whole and just a sentence for a  particular occupation ,say Actuary(224111)

Confused as to the difference between UNIT task details and for the particular occupation?

Someone can help me out to clear my confusion.

Thanks

Have a look here:

https://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/0/FFE0A5B2CC9AE4DCCA2575DF002DA5C8?opendocument

and from the  relevant assessing authority:

Skills Assessment Criteria:

Qualification(s) assessed at Australian Bachelor degree or higher degree with a highly relevant field of study and at least one year of post-qualification highly relevant employment at an appropriate skill level in the last five years

ANZSCO Code Occupation Name Additional Information 224111 Actuary Actuaries analyse mathematical, statistical, demographic, financial or economic data to predict and assess the long-term risk involved in financial decisions and planning (ANZSCO). Highly relevant major fields of study include Actuarial Science, Actuarial Studies, and Actuarial Practice. The courses should cover the key areas of Actuarial Statistics, Risk Modelling and Survival Analysis, Actuarial Mathematics, Financial Engineering and Loss Reserving, Business Finance and Business Economics. Fellowship or Associateship of a body with which the Actuaries Institute of Australia holds a Mutual Recognition Agreement will be highly regarded. Applicants who have completed or are working towards completion of qualifications from, or membership or fellowship of, recognised Actuarial institutes are required to provide evidence of this, such as certificates, transcripts and syllabuses. Applicants who do not possess qualifications in Actuarial Science, Actuarial Studies, or Actuarial Practice are strongly encouraged to provide a copy of an official syllabus for each qualification. Qualifications in Mathematics or Statistics will be assessed on a case-by-case basis provided the above-listed key