186 visa

My visa

Hi how are you all i have some questions if any one can help me . I apply for 186 visa in 3 September last year i am nomination is approved in July this year but my i haven’t got my visa yet. But I don’t have 6 each when I apply my visa and my lawyer said we can use 5 years of study and we can put the file with 5 years of study . Is that any one of you people get visa with 5 years of study please let me know thanks. I very upset because all my friends got there pr and i am still waiting. Thanks and i have all diploma not any degree so please let me know thanks i. Advanced and good luck all 

17 minutes ago, My visa said:

Hi how are you all i have some questions if any one can help me . I apply for 186 visa in 3 September last year i am nomination is approved in July this year but my i haven’t got my visa yet. But I don’t have 6 each when I apply my visa and my lawyer said we can use 5 years of study and we can put the file with 5 years of study . Is that any one of you people get visa with 5 years of study please let me know thanks. I very upset because all my friends got there pr and i am still waiting. Thanks and i have all diploma not any degree so please let me know thanks i. Advanced and good luck all 

For the 186 TRT functional English is acceptable providing you can prove 5 years of study in the medium of English

15 hours ago, My visa said:

Yes, it is very common to use qualification completed in English to meet the English language requirement for a subclass 186 visa.

If you have questions in this regard, it would be best to speak with your Agent, who should be aware of what qualifications you have completed.