Travel documents/tickets

Aussiebird

Hi to you all,

My partner is still waiting for his Partner Visa 309/100 to be granted. Applied May of this year.

Police checks and medical done, medical passed.

No contact at all so far from a case officer.

My question is, we have been on holiday and have kept our boarding passes and flight booking and wondered if he should upload them as social evidence together?

He has uploaded i think 98 documents so not much room left, shall I upload them as sponsor as I haven't used anywhere near the 100.

Has anyone that has applied offshore from UK had there visa granted that applied this year?

Just be good to know how quickly they are being processed so far.

Thanks in advance xx

From posts seen on this forum, many other people have used a lot of slots, i have also read that proving you are still a genuine couple, still travelling etc, after the application has been submitted, is a requirement to upload documents up until grant.  Thats why I have uploaded so many.  If this doesn't prove what they want then we risk the visa being refused. 

My migration agent told me that it is not necessary to upload further documents as application is done based on the circumstances upto application date. She also warned me that i shouldnt go near the upload limit should you get a RFI then you may need to upload further documents but will be unable to do as you may have reached limit.

My suggestion is keep hold of further support and should it be part of the RFI then upload otherwise not necessary.