Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Martina

190 processing time

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Lavers said:

When did you lodge?

I was going to book my meds a few weeks ago as I had a feeling that I would hear something, I didn't bother though.

Just paid for PCC and booked my medical for next Thursday, so not long to wait.

July 2nd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ausvisitor said:

July 2nd

The rate which are they going through them id have thought that you may hear something early December

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I have applied on 24th of May with 190 and still in my immi account it is showing ‘received’ and haven’t heard anything from the CO yet. Done with medical and submitted everything. Did anyone around this time receive and updates? 
Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rahmeen said:

Hi I have applied on 24th of May with 190 and still in my immi account it is showing ‘received’ and haven’t heard anything from the CO yet. Done with medical and submitted everything. Did anyone around this time receive and updates? 
Thanks

Hi Rahmeen, 

according to a source I found online, COs are now processing applications lodged in May/June 2019. We should be contacted soon. 

Fingers crossed x


31/5 - 26/7/2018 - Monash University bridging program for internationally qualified nurses, 5/8/2018 - APHRA registration, 12/9/2018 - ANMAC modified skill assessment, 18/2/2019 - PTE Academic overal score 88 (R 83, L 90, W 81, S 90), 21/2/2019 - EOI for 189 and for 190 visa (NSW, VIC) lodged, 25/2/2019 - VIC 190 state nomination pre-invitation received (65+5 points, Registered Nurse (surgical) ANZSCO 254424), 03/04/2019 invitation received after submitting comittment letter to VIC government, 30/05/2019 application for VIC 190 submitted 25/11/2019 VISA GRANTED!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Martina.  Already 5 months if they ask for any more document then again they will keep us wait for 3 months. Do they grant visa directly if all the documents are there?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rahmeen said:

Thanks Martina.  Already 5 months if they ask for any more document then again they will keep us wait for 3 months. Do they grant visa directly if all the documents are there?

Thanks

If you submitted everything, including police checks and health check and you have all other documents in order with no information missing, you will (should) receive direct grant. 


31/5 - 26/7/2018 - Monash University bridging program for internationally qualified nurses, 5/8/2018 - APHRA registration, 12/9/2018 - ANMAC modified skill assessment, 18/2/2019 - PTE Academic overal score 88 (R 83, L 90, W 81, S 90), 21/2/2019 - EOI for 189 and for 190 visa (NSW, VIC) lodged, 25/2/2019 - VIC 190 state nomination pre-invitation received (65+5 points, Registered Nurse (surgical) ANZSCO 254424), 03/04/2019 invitation received after submitting comittment letter to VIC government, 30/05/2019 application for VIC 190 submitted 25/11/2019 VISA GRANTED!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/10/2019 at 14:27, Lavers said:

The rate which are they going through them id have thought that you may hear something early December

Heard something "CO contact" on friday. So that's july 2nd Lodge and 01/11 Co Contact

  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Did you apply offshore or onshore?

Thanks

Edited by Rahmeen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Ausvisitor said:

Heard something "CO contact" on friday. So that's july 2nd Lodge and 01/11 Co Contact

Congratulation! Wow that was pretty quick.

I'm still waiting patiently trying to figure out the process of providing grants/co contacts. It looks like it might be based on occupation? Time of lodgement definitely doesn't matter as there are still people from March, May etc waiting while others from July are getting contacts... Any idea anyone? 


31/5 - 26/7/2018 - Monash University bridging program for internationally qualified nurses, 5/8/2018 - APHRA registration, 12/9/2018 - ANMAC modified skill assessment, 18/2/2019 - PTE Academic overal score 88 (R 83, L 90, W 81, S 90), 21/2/2019 - EOI for 189 and for 190 visa (NSW, VIC) lodged, 25/2/2019 - VIC 190 state nomination pre-invitation received (65+5 points, Registered Nurse (surgical) ANZSCO 254424), 03/04/2019 invitation received after submitting comittment letter to VIC government, 30/05/2019 application for VIC 190 submitted 25/11/2019 VISA GRANTED!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Martina said:

Congratulation! Wow that was pretty quick.

I'm still waiting patiently trying to figure out the process of providing grants/co contacts. It looks like it might be based on occupation? Time of lodgement definitely doesn't matter as there are still people from March, May etc waiting while others from July are getting contacts... Any idea anyone? 

No idea I have seen people get a grant after 100 days.

I was wondering if it was to do with what state you applied for, thinking that each state has a team that works through applications for that state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lavers said:

No idea I have seen people get a grant after 100 days.

I was wondering if it was to do with what state you applied for, thinking that each state has a team that works through applications for that state.

Possibly it is state based - we are NSW so different to yours - but I thought that once you went into the main application phase it was just a big bucket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 July file been direct granted if that forum is genuine. So granted in 101 days. 

Sate- VIC 

Screenshot_20191105-174121_Chrome.jpg

Edited by sazid.au

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, sazid.au said:

17 July file been direct granted if that forum is genuine. So granted in 101 days. 

Yes. That's why I'm confused how the process works. 


31/5 - 26/7/2018 - Monash University bridging program for internationally qualified nurses, 5/8/2018 - APHRA registration, 12/9/2018 - ANMAC modified skill assessment, 18/2/2019 - PTE Academic overal score 88 (R 83, L 90, W 81, S 90), 21/2/2019 - EOI for 189 and for 190 visa (NSW, VIC) lodged, 25/2/2019 - VIC 190 state nomination pre-invitation received (65+5 points, Registered Nurse (surgical) ANZSCO 254424), 03/04/2019 invitation received after submitting comittment letter to VIC government, 30/05/2019 application for VIC 190 submitted 25/11/2019 VISA GRANTED!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you guys for helping each other. Last Friday we received our 190 visa grant. Here is my timeline:

EOI submit 06/07/19

Invitation received 23/07/19

Visa lodged 16/08/19

Medical&police check submitted 23/09/19

No CO contact

Visa grant 8/11/19

State: Tasmania.

  • Congratulations 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Modasser Hossain said:

Thank you guys for helping each other. Last Friday we received our 190 visa grant. Here is my timeline:

EOI submit 06/07/19

Invitation received 23/07/19

Visa lodged 16/08/19

Medical&police check submitted 23/09/19

No CO contact

Visa grant 8/11/19

State: Tasmania.

That was fast....congratulations 🤜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lavers said:

That was fast....congratulations 🤜

Thanks... yeah. I even didn't expect but it's true and so happy. 

After 8.5 yrs of struggling at last the sun shine came out.

Keep us in your prayer as we are expecting also.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Modasser Hossain said:

Thank you guys for helping each other. Last Friday we received our 190 visa grant. Here is my timeline:

EOI submit 06/07/19

Invitation received 23/07/19

Visa lodged 16/08/19

Medical&police check submitted 23/09/19

No CO contact

Visa grant 8/11/19

State: Tasmania.

Congratulations mate. What is your occupation? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Modasser Hossain said:

Thank you guys for helping each other. Last Friday we received our 190 visa grant. Here is my timeline:

EOI submit 06/07/19

Invitation received 23/07/19

Visa lodged 16/08/19

Medical&police check submitted 23/09/19

No CO contact

Visa grant 8/11/19

State: Tasmania.

Congratulations. 

What was your occupation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Modasser Hossain said:

RN

That’s great and sorry one more question! How many points did you apply with? I’m trying to understand the trend on immitracker 🥴

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm happy for all that have gotten their grants. But boy, this is hard. I know a friend that applied in Sept, same vic, less points than me but have just received hers. While I'm here waiting since June. 

And @Martina waiting since May. I wonder what system they are following.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×