190 processing time

Martina

15 minutes ago, Rahmeen said:

Hi I have applied on 24th of May with 190 and still in my immi account it is showing ‘received’ and haven’t heard anything from the CO yet. Done with medical and submitted everything. Did anyone around this time receive and updates? 
Thanks

Hi Rahmeen, 

according to a source I found online, COs are now processing applications lodged in May/June 2019. We should be contacted soon. 

Fingers crossed x

1 minute ago, Rahmeen said:

Thanks Martina.  Already 5 months if they ask for any more document then again they will keep us wait for 3 months. Do they grant visa directly if all the documents are there?

Thanks

If you submitted everything, including police checks and health check and you have all other documents in order with no information missing, you will (should) receive direct grant. 

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Ausvisitor said:

Heard something "CO contact" on friday. So that's july 2nd Lodge and 01/11 Co Contact

Congratulation! Wow that was pretty quick.

I'm still waiting patiently trying to figure out the process of providing grants/co contacts. It looks like it might be based on occupation? Time of lodgement definitely doesn't matter as there are still people from March, May etc waiting while others from July are getting contacts... Any idea anyone? 

42 minutes ago, Martina said:

Congratulation! Wow that was pretty quick.

I'm still waiting patiently trying to figure out the process of providing grants/co contacts. It looks like it might be based on occupation? Time of lodgement definitely doesn't matter as there are still people from March, May etc waiting while others from July are getting contacts... Any idea anyone? 

No idea I have seen people get a grant after 100 days.

I was wondering if it was to do with what state you applied for, thinking that each state has a team that works through applications for that state.

16 minutes ago, Lavers said:

No idea I have seen people get a grant after 100 days.

I was wondering if it was to do with what state you applied for, thinking that each state has a team that works through applications for that state.

Possibly it is state based - we are NSW so different to yours - but I thought that once you went into the main application phase it was just a big bucket

6 minutes ago, Modasser Hossain said:

Thank you guys for helping each other. Last Friday we received our 190 visa grant. Here is my timeline:

EOI submit 06/07/19

Invitation received 23/07/19

Visa lodged 16/08/19

Medical&police check submitted 23/09/19

No CO contact

Visa grant 8/11/19

State: Tasmania.

That was fast....congratulations 🤜

5 hours ago, Modasser Hossain said:

Thank you guys for helping each other. Last Friday we received our 190 visa grant. Here is my timeline:

EOI submit 06/07/19

Visa lodged 16/08/19

No CO contact

Visa grant 8/11/19

Congratulations mate. What is your occupation? 

18 hours ago, Modasser Hossain said:

EOI submit 06/07/19

Visa lodged 16/08/19

No CO contact

Visa grant 8/11/19

Congratulations. 

What was your occupation?