Do you reckon the AFL matches are fixed?

starlight7

59 minutes ago, starlight7 said:

Funny how there is always an interstate team in the Grand Final isn't it?  Especially when it is a team from an area where they want to build up AFL. Not that I'm a Collingwood supporter but I feel really suspicious of these people.  It happens every year since they let the interstate teams in. 

The AFL did their best to keep GWS out of the GF (dodgy suspension and scoring problem).  Basically there are too many teams in Melbourne 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

The top teams wouldn't dream of fixing. Anyone that's in with a chance of getting in the 8 wouldn't throw a game.

Only time I've seen teams look a bit half hearted would be the ones near the bottom looking for better draft picks.

Melbourne looked like they weren't trying their hardest the last few games but tell that to the players and they would disagree. I think they had just lost confidence.

2 hours ago, Paul1Perth said:

The top teams wouldn't dream of fixing. Anyone that's in with a chance of getting in the 8 wouldn't throw a game.

Only time I've seen teams look a bit half hearted would be the ones near the bottom looking for better draft picks.

Melbourne looked like they weren't trying their hardest the last few games but tell that to the players and they would disagree. I think they had just lost confidence.

Agree 100%