Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Anito001

SA 190 NOMINATION

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know when the next state nomination will be in South Australia. Does Registered Nurse Nec Get invitation with 65 points 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anito001 said:

Does anyone know when the next state nomination will be in South Australia. Does Registered Nurse Nec Get invitation with 65 points 

processing times are showing at 12 - 14 weeks at the minute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks but thinking about my 65 points , if i stand and chance . i studied here in SA and have meant all conditions  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Anito001 said:

Thanks but thinking about my 65 points , if i stand and chance . i studied here in SA and have meant all conditions  

You will have priority because you studied in SA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hailey said:

You will have priority because you studied in SA

 

35 minutes ago, Anito001 said:

Thanks but thinking about my 65 points , if i stand and chance . i studied here in SA and have meant all conditions  

But I have a doubt , on the website they mention needing 5 years experience? Is that mandatory?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since i  am an international student of south Australia i am required to have 3 months working experience of 40 hours per fortnight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anito001 said:

Since i  am an international student of south Australia i am required to have 3 months working experience of 40 hours per fortnight 

Okay. That’s good. But do you know if for others the 5 year experience is mandatory ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, hailey said:

Okay. That’s good. But do you know if for others the 5 year experience is mandatory ?

Hi Hailey

im not 100% sure but I think that will be the criteria which you need to meet.

How many years do you have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lavers said:

Hi Hailey

im not 100% sure but I think that will be the criteria which you need to meet.

How many years do you have?

4 years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope 5 years of experience is required for interstate graduate or offshore applicants only, If you are SA graduate and have 3 months of experience you are eligible for nomination on 65 points, When did you apply for nomination?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/09/2019 at 06:53, Lavers said:

Hi Hailey

im not 100% sure but I think that will be the criteria which you need to meet.

How many years do you have?

 4years 8 months

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nepali.keto said:

Nope 5 years of experience is required for interstate graduate or offshore applicants only, If you are SA graduate and have 3 months of experience you are eligible for nomination on 65 points, When did you apply for nomination?

i am an offshore applicant.so haven't applied yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hailey said:

 4years 8 months

You will probably have to wait until you have done the 5yrs before you submit your EOI then, but don't hold me to that.

On a plus side the points are changing in November so you may be eligible for more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All,

I Have submitted EOI for SA with 65 points, it's more than one month now but not heard anything yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Enam said:

Hi All,

I Have submitted EOI for SA with 65 points, it's more than one month now but not heard anything yet.

What occupation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Enam said:

Metal Fabricator ANZSCO Code: 322311

You have to wait for 12 - 14 weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CANBERRA MATRIX - INVITATION ROUND

Click to expand or collapse content

20. Invitation date: 9 October 2019

Number of Invitations Issued: 220

Matrix score range:

  1. All Matrix submitted with 130 to 70 points
  2. 65 point matrix submitted on or before 31 July 2019

19. Invitation date: 27 September 2019

Number of Invitations Issued: 124

Matrix score range:

  • All Matrix submitted with 120 to 70 points
  • 65 point matrix submitted on or before 1 July 2019

18. Invitation date: 17 September 2019

Number of Invitations Issued: 106

  • Matrix score range: All Matrix submitted with 130 to 70 points

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×