Jump to content
TiaCapan

ACT

Recommended Posts

No posts in here since January.

Not a lot happening in the ACT then? 

Nope I didn’t think so....😬

E6A0C45A-A6CA-4FDA-A725-23EF234A4847.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be going back there once my dad’s house sells. Does that count 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Quoll said:

I will be going back there once my dad’s house sells. Does that count 😏

Only meant in jest Quoll, I do live here also 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TiaCapan said:

Only meant in jest Quoll, I do live here also 😉

I get it, mine was in jest too! Especially at the thought of moving back there!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Quoll said:

I get it, mine was in jest too! Especially at the thought of moving back there!!!

All the best with everything 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are the only name I remember Quoll. I don't come here a lot (never) but good to see you are still alive and kicking ;)


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, afterbang said:

You are the only name I remember Quoll. I don't come here a lot (never) but good to see you are still alive and kicking 😉

LOL yes, definitely kicking!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha. Saw that one coming ;)

Although I feel differently about a lot of things Canberra I remember you from a few years back, just because it is good to have a counterweight to overly optimistic messages. 

And you lived through a big drought, although the signs aren’t great atm either. Fingers crossed for cool summer days and some decent rain!

Hang in there!


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×