Front loading 190 visa

Raye

Hi,

Can't find HAP code for uploading health checks, and read online that we should wait until asked, but I've also read online that some are advised to front load all information to reduce waiting time for visa grant. Any evidence for this? Any experiences of this? 

Thanks 👍

3 hours ago, Raye said:

Hi,

Can't find HAP code for uploading health checks, and read online that we should wait until asked, but I've also read online that some are advised to front load all information to reduce waiting time for visa grant. Any evidence for this? Any experiences of this? 

Thanks 👍

Hi Raye

Up until last week visa processing times for the 190 visa was at 10 - 15 months, it has now dropped to 9 - 13 months.

So on the original date there was a chance that your medical and police checks could expire, and for some on here that has happened.

Me personally have left my medicals until I am asked for them but I suppose its upto you and how quick you want your visa.

Plenty submit at the start and have no problems and also plenty wait until they are asked for them.

As they're only valid for a year, I would wait until asked as the chances are you might have to do them all again.  Generally, your visa grant is from the date of the medicals/police check (whichever was first), and not the date of issue,  so technically, you could only have a very short window of a few months to validate your visa.