register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Raye

How long do police checks take to come?

Hi,

Anyone remember how long they waited for results of UK police check to come through? For uploading to visa application? 

mine took 10 days in UK, it took 5 weeks for my partner in Australia to get the UK one.

Applied                          -  17 Jan 19 ( Via a British Agent)

RFI                                 -  24 May 19 ( German Police Cert )

Submitted                     -  19 June 19  

RFI                                  - 5 Nov 19  ( Partners British Citizenship cert )

Submitted                      - 11 Nov 19

Arrived in Australia on a tourist Visa  - Sept 19 (Perth) Booked one way ticket, no problems and no questions asked.(Qantas from Heathrow)

Request to depart for Grant 3 Dec 19.

4 minutes ago, Jeannie said:

mine took 10 days in UK, it took 5 weeks for my partner in Australia to get the UK one.

Thank you 👍

I just got my certificate back this week. It took 8 days to process (I received an email confirming when the check was completed saying they'd post the certificate out the next day). I received the certificate in the post on the 10th business day.

It tells you as you pay for the UK one. It’s 10 days unless you pay for the fast track option. 

AITSL Skills Assessment submitted: 02/01/19 ~ Successful AITSL Skills Assessment: 25/02/19 (Early Childhood (Pre-Primary) Teacher)  ~ EOI lodged: 16/05/19 (SA 489)  ~ SA sponsorship approved and invited to apply for 489: 29/06/19 ~ Visa application submitted: 02/08/19 ~ Visa granted: 14/01/2020🙂