updated of Carer visa 836

bryan_ducnguyen

Hi Everyone,

I have been so frustrated for waiting and have been thinking to give up and go back my country, since i am on financial hardship and have to financially support my partner who is the main applicant carer and has no right to work. 

I just got updated from the website at September 2019,  Carer visa application with a queue date up to 11 October 2017 has been released for final processing, and there will be no further queue release for this visas during program year 2019-2020.

My Queue date is December 2017.  Is there any one can estimate roughly how long i have to wait ! 

thanks !

VISA: CARER 836

QD: DEC 2017 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 18/10/2019 at 12:06, Melvin03 said:

Hi @bryan_ducnguyen i would like to ask you how did you get your queue date and what exact date you’ve been approved to your bridging visa. Im also 836 but until now we dont have any idea what is our queue date. Did the queue date give to you after the medical or before?.

Hi melvin03, me the same condition with you, i got my client number on march 2019 and never hear anything news since than, when did you log your application and do you got your queue date time now already? 

On 18/10/2019 at 13:06, Melvin03 said:

Hi @bryan_ducnguyen i would like to ask you how did you get your queue date and what exact date you’ve been approved to your bridging visa. Im also 836 but until now we dont have any idea what is our queue date. Did the queue date give to you after the medical or before?.

@Rosemary836  Accord to my understanding, when u submit the application, you will be handed a receipt which is also included the client number. It will takes sometime for the officer to review your application, they will contact you a couple times for sure as there r always additional documents' that are required to be added in the application. The quicker you handed these doc the faster you get to the point.
Once your application meets all criteria, they will grant you a queue date , I don't know how to explain this but it is kinda like token that can give you an idea that where you are in the queue. My queue date is dec  2017 and the processing time is starting to count from the day u receive queue number. There will be a final review and Bupa check again once your application is released from the queue. 

Thank bryan_ducnguyen, i got my client ld on march 2019 never hear since then, i read on google in 2019/2020 only 312 places available for carer, remaining rltv&age dpndt rltv visa, probably that cause waiting more longer to get queue date time, and who knows how long to waiting until they granted visa

50 minutes ago, Rosemary836 said:

Thank bryan_ducnguyen, i got my client ld on march 2019 never hear since then, i read on google in 2019/2020 only 312 places available for carer, remaining rltv&age dpndt rltv visa, probably that cause waiting more longer to get queue date time, and who knows how long to waiting until they granted visa

The number of places does not affect queue date. It only affect the waiting time of queue date to be released. Is it possible to provide me that link?  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/06/2020 at 07:39, Rosemary836 said:

hi bryan, how s your visa going,any new news about 836 ?is there anyone elese have a good news this year?

Screenshot_20200610-073556_Gallery.jpg

Still have not heard anything so far. They probably would update the new release queue date soon as we are entering a new migration year 20/21. 

I heard there r only 150 slots available for carer each year. If you think it is hard yet it is gonna harder , my migrate agent said it will takes longer than previous due to covid 19 impacts, the department been shut down  😞

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 07/09/2020 at 05:28, Rosemary836 said:

hi everyone, is there anyone here granted carer visa recently?? any news yet???

Hi hows your carer visa application going?Do you have work rights on your bridging visa?Thanks for your reply.

On 12/09/2019 at 10:22, bryan_ducnguyen said:

Hi Everyone,

I have been so frustrated for waiting and have been thinking to give up and go back my country, since i am on financial hardship and have to financially support my partner who is the main applicant carer and has no right to work. 

I just got updated from the website at September 2019,  Carer visa application with a queue date up to 11 October 2017 has been released for final processing, and there will be no further queue release for this visas during program year 2019-2020.

My Queue date is December 2017.  Is there any one can estimate roughly how long i have to wait ! 

thanks !

VISA: CARER 836

QD: DEC 2017 

Hi, how’s you carer visa application going? Do you have work rights on your bridging visa? Thanks for your reply😊