Do accountants from India have any chance of PR?

Jupiter

I graduated in Computer Science and looked for some software developer/programmer jobs but due to the Indian job market being very competitive, I'm finding it difficult to find a developer job. A relative of mine who graduated in Chartered Management Accounting has good relation with a company and they're hiring accountants. He said the job is simple and I will be able to learn it. Does anyone know if simple accountants from India have any chance of Aussie PR? I'm asking because in the job code description (from homeaffairs website), there are a lot of duties but I don't think I will be doing such expert work. It's probably more basic accounting things.

5 hours ago, Jupiter said:

I graduated in Computer Science and looked for some software developer/programmer jobs but due to the Indian job market being very competitive, I'm finding it difficult to find a developer job. A relative of mine who graduated in Chartered Management Accounting has good relation with a company and they're hiring accountants. He said the job is simple and I will be able to learn it. Does anyone know if simple accountants from India have any chance of Aussie PR? I'm asking because in the job code description (from homeaffairs website), there are a lot of duties but I don't think I will be doing such expert work. It's probably more basic accounting things.

If you have qualification in Computer Science you would be unlikely to qualify for a visa as an accountant. 

If the Australian company was to sponsor you as an Accountant, the role would need to be as an Accountant (not a book keeper) and you would need accounting qualifications and experience.

6 hours ago, Jupiter said:

You can't just decide you're an accountant, even for a simple job.  Australia will not give you a visa for an accountant job unless you have accountancy qualifications, and it makes no difference if an employer sponsors you. 

You may be able to get a visa as a developer.  

Edited by Marisawright