K b

Documents requested

Hi all hope you well. We have been ask to provide functional English for my wife for 186 trt. We decide to pay money for that. My MA has email to genaret invoice for that. Want to know how long they will take to sent invoice. ...???? Thanks 

On 09/09/2019 at 17:01, K b said:

Hi all hope you well. We have been ask to provide functional English for my wife for 186 trt. We decide to pay money for that. My MA has email to genaret invoice for that. Want to know how long they will take to sent invoice. ...???? Thanks 

My took 5 weeks just paid yesterday waiting for visa

On 11/09/2019 at 09:54, Deep1984 said:

My took 5 weeks just paid yesterday waiting for visa

Hi deep thanks for reply. Have you got your visa yet. ?? I am still waiting for invoice.... 

On 09/09/2019 at 17:01, K b said:

It depends on the processing area and the case officer. My last one took two days and the one before that 2 weeks.

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

On 17/09/2019 at 14:49, K b said:

Hi deep thanks for reply. Have you got your visa yet. ?? I am still waiting for invoice.... 

Yes I got on 17 septmber I paid invoice on 10 sept.