You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Kaaaaatttt

Nomination is already approved. Visa refused? Is that possible?

Hi,

i recently just got my nomination approved.

immigration asked me to do health examination and submit police clearance, i was cleared on both. Now my question is, is there any way that my visa can get refused? If yes, what could possibly be the reason of visa refusal?

thanks

2 hours ago, Kaaaaatttt said:

Hi,

immigration asked me to do health examination and submit police clearance, i was cleared on both. Now my question is, is there any way that my visa can get refused? If yes, what could possibly be the reason of visa refusal?

thanks

Any problems from your side (health, character, skills etc) can be a reason for a refusal. If police check and medical went fine then only grounds would be your eligibility. I think you should be fine, but you’ll just have to wait and see what they say!

Stream: 186DE
Nomination applied:  20Dec2018
Nomination approved:  25Feb2019
Visa applied:  28Feb2019
Visa granted:  3May2019
IMMI Status:
Finalized

4 hours ago, jbh said:

Any problems from your side (health, character, skills etc) can be a reason for a refusal. If police check and medical went fine then only grounds would be your eligibility. I think you should be fine, but you’ll just have to wait and see what they say!

Thank you. I applied for my nomination and visa in Feb 2018. The work experience has changed from no experience needed as long as you got australian qualification to three years from March 2018. So I'm just a bit worried about that. I have australian qualification but have no three years experience 🥺

4 minutes ago, sai bandi said:

I don't think so . You will get a good news very soon. All the best

Thank you. I hope so.

On 07/09/2019 at 07:00, Kaaaaatttt said:

Hi,

thanks

Hi, 

Have you received visa approval after the nomination approval? Thanks