Letter of extended nomination for new baby

JJY

Hi, Everyone!

I'm one of the silence reader and am on 186 DE since 2nd March 2018.

Last week Saturday, Immigration sent me S56 requests of documents that 

1. New Family member 

2. AFP npc

3. 3 years work experience 

NO 2 and 3 are not problem but No 1 is not because there is not a official form of letter that company wish to extend their nomination approval to include my new family member (New born baby). 

Is here any know or experience like my situation? If so, please help me to get this kind of letter. 

Only this document is not ready to upload in IMMI A/C.

Thank you, guys.

Fingers crossed^^

I’m confused- you say you are on a 186 DE from 2nd March- does this mean it was granted then or you applied then?

If you applied then I’m sorry I don’t know how you add a child to an already lodged nomination or visa, or if you even can if the nomination has been approved.

If you hold PR (which it doesn’t sound like you do) and if your child was born in Australia s/he is already an Australian citizen.

Probably best to consult an agent.

I'm on Bridging visa 186 DE. It's just starting the initial assessment from 31st August.

During the bridging visa, my baby was born and iupdated the birth certificate and my country's passport. But Immigration ask me to get the approval letter to include companys' nomination as a new family member from my company.

I've been waiting for 18 months and Immigration is just starting to assess my applications to make a decision. 

That's my story and why I'm looking for a letter form or getting a help from people  here.

Thank you for your comments.

All my family members are on the application but new born baby is not yet that's why Immigration request me to get confirmation letter from compay that they wish to extend their nomination and include my new family member in it. 

Because baby's born durin Bridging visa and i haven't put him to company's nomination. I thought it only need to apply the form of circumstance changes so I did only update that form.

That is why I'm searching for a kind of letter.

Thanks.

16 hours ago, JJY said:

All my family members are on the application but new born baby is not yet that's why Immigration request me to get confirmation letter from compay that they wish to extend their nomination and include my new family member in it. 

Because baby's born durin Bridging visa and i haven't put him to company's nomination. I thought it only need to apply the form of circumstance changes so I did only update that form.

That is why I'm searching for a kind of letter.

Thanks.

There is a process to go through including regularising the new born's visa status and adding the child to the pending application. This will include obtaining a letter from the nominating company agreeing to add the child to the nomination.

You Agent should be able to provide all the details which need to be included in the letter.