Removal Firms UK - Australia

richselina

Not extremely recently but we used OSS to both move ourselves out to Melbourne  in 2015, and move back in 2018.

Both times we had a full sole use 20ft container, and the cost was about $7,500 Aussie dollars each time. Luckily we had the costs covered (and flights etc..) by our new employers both times we moved. 

The process was really very straightforward, and the moving companies are really slick and efficient. Absolutely no complaints about either move. At the UK end, OSS subcontracted to Britania movers who were fine.

Are there any specific things you want to know?

• 1 month later...

We used John Mason UK end for my mothers move. Everything all packed up fine with no hidden costs. The crew were really sweet with my mum and left a lasting impression on her. We used the Groupage service to save money as we were not in a rush to get items across as she is living with me for the time being. I will let you know what they are like this end. I think they use Allied or Conroys.