HELP! Can i move interstate after 1year 8 months across two years obligation and can't land next job 190

Jimbo123

Hi guys,

I am sincerely asking a question here which i saw are often much discussed, i have had PR for 1 year and 8 months by 190 south australia sponsorship, recently i got redundant, although i was informed in April, and i started to look for the next job since April all the way till now august (for 5 months around), and i still got no offer with my skillsets. now i am worried about next stage of my life, if i still got no job offer here in adelaide, can i move interstate.  I am already 1 year and 8 months through my 2 years obligation, i can't just stay here with no job all the way till reach the 2 year obligation, i need to eat and pay for life expenses as well as loan.

A little bit of my background, i have studied and worked and lived in Adelaide for nearly 7 years since i was 18 fresh out of my homeland, Adelaide here is like my second hometown where i spent my entire adult hood so far, however now i am facing this problem, i like Adelaide and i like Australia, but i need to pay for my life expenses.

I sent a enquiry to Immigration SA, and they replied that "........SA government does not issue release letter, should you leave or stay it is your choice, and we still sincerely hope you have geniue intension to live in South Australia"

My question here is if i relocate it now, will it affect my Australian citizenship or Renew of PR in the future because i didn't meet the 2 years obligation?

• 11 months later...
On 29/08/2019 at 09:45, Jimbo123 said:

Hi guys,

I am sincerely asking a question here which i saw are often much discussed, i have had PR for 1 year and 8 months by 190 south australia sponsorship, recently i got redundant, although i was informed in April, and i started to look for the next job since April all the way till now august (for 5 months around), and i still got no offer with my skillsets. now i am worried about next stage of my life, if i still got no job offer here in adelaide, can i move interstate.  I am already 1 year and 8 months through my 2 years obligation, i can't just stay here with no job all the way till reach the 2 year obligation, i need to eat and pay for life expenses as well as loan.

A little bit of my background, i have studied and worked and lived in Adelaide for nearly 7 years since i was 18 fresh out of my homeland, Adelaide here is like my second hometown where i spent my entire adult hood so far, however now i am facing this problem, i like Adelaide and i like Australia, but i need to pay for my life expenses.

I sent a enquiry to Immigration SA, and they replied that "........SA government does not issue release letter, should you leave or stay it is your choice, and we still sincerely hope you have geniue intension to live in South Australia"

My question here is if i relocate it now, will it affect my Australian citizenship or Renew of PR in the future because i didn't meet the 2 years obligation?

On 28/09/2018 at 12:46, Glenelg said:

I already stated  that it was a Moral obligation. 

Hi,

how's your status now?