miss

karen p

Thank you.  I almost completed the application for a 6/12 month visa and as I remembered, it stated 'no further stay'.

I have a sister in Perth WA, and she is willing to sponsor me.  Her partner has offered me a admin job at the garage he owns.  I'm guessing it would be wise to apply for migration whilst outside of Australia?

I'm not sure of the Visa type I would need.   The remaining relative permanent sub class 115 was the nearest I could find to my situation, but unsure as I find it very confusing. 

Both my parents have passed.  I have 2 sisters in Australia and 2 brothers in the U.K.  I am a U.K. citizen but living in Canada with my daughter at present.

Migration application to Perth WA would be for myself only, I am aged 58. 

Thanks

8 minutes ago, karen p said:

Thank you.  I almost completed the application for a 6/12 month visa and as I remembered, it stated 'no further stay'.

I have a sister in Perth WA, and she is willing to sponsor me.  Her partner has offered me a admin job at the garage he owns.  I'm guessing it would be wise to apply for migration whilst outside of Australia?

I'm not sure of the Visa type I would need.   The remaining relative permanent sub class 115 was the nearest I could find to my situation, but unsure as I find it very confusing. 

Both my parents have passed.  I have 2 sisters in Australia and 2 brothers in the U.K.  I am a U.K. citizen but living in Canada with my daughter at present.

Migration application to Perth WA would be for myself only, I am aged 58. 

Thanks

But you have other relatives, both where you live now and in the uk so I can’t see how the visa you mention applies to you. Your brother in law offering you an admin job won’t bag you any visa. I’d talk to a migrant agent if I was you as from what you’ve put you don’t appear to qualify for any

23 minutes ago, karen p said:

I have a sister in Perth WA, and she is willing to sponsor me.  Her partner has offered me a admin job at the garage he owns. ...

The remaining relative permanent sub class 115 was the nearest I could find to my situation...

Sadly, I would say there is no possibility of a visa for you.

To get any kind of work visa, permanent or temporary, you must be under 50.  

The Remaining Relative visa is only for those whose only remaining relatives are in Australia.  Since you have brothers and a daughter outside Australia, you're not eligible.

Your only option is to come on vacation, which you can do every year if you wish (the "no further stay" condition just means you can't apply for another visa immediately - it's fine to apply the following year).

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Edited by Marisawright