Guest mandy00

ICE CREAM VANS!!!!!

Guest mandy00

CAN ANYONE TELL ME PLEASE IF THERE ARE ANY ICE CREAM VANS THAT DRIVE ROUND THE STREETS LIKE HERE. MY SON WILL REALLY MISS THEM!!

THANX

MANDY :roll:

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Guest dodge

mr whippy is around the beach area , but there is a chain of home delivered ice creams, some real good ones too.

please dont come near my home with that corny music , it drives me mad

Hi Mandy

Once a fortnight on a thursday Central Coast NSW) we get a van similar to the hemglass van in the uk - if forgot the name of it, but its the sort where you buy boxes of 6 icecreams and large tubs. Not had any my wippy type vans round the residential streets in this area.

** Here There,Where Ever Be Happy**

Be warned guys ,,last week the kids convinced me to buy em an ice cream as the van comes round every wednesday ,,so off i trot with my few dollars and 2 kids wanting different things ,to be told they are only sold by the box!!! hence we have a freezer full of 20 ice lollys ,, and no room for food,,i wont be fallin for that again,,

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...