Child Care Center Manager 134111

Hello Everyone!

I am a Child Care Center Manager working in India from the past 6 years. I hold a 3 yrs. full time Bachelor's Degree in English Literature (Hons.) & Psychology (Subsi.). I also have a Masters in English Literature (Part Time) & M.B.A. (HR) (Distance Education). I am presently pursuing a Post graduate diploma (1 year) in Pre Primary Teacher's Training (Advanced ECCED) (Distance Education), due for completion in Nov. this year.

I wanted to know if anyone can guide me about the plausibility of getting an Australian PR (189/190), with my present educational background & work experience.

The agents here in India are not able to give me any satisfactory clarity, as to how to go about the same.

I needed some guidance from you all, rather then risking it straightaway with TRA.

Please help!

Thanks!

The relevant minimum Australian qualification required for a Child Care Center Manager is a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care. Eligible applicants are required to hold this qualification or have a comparable international qualification.

From what you have posted, there appears to be a disconnect between your academic qualifications and your work experience, as they would be viewed by the relevant skills assessing authority.

It might be possible for you to find a workaround, or to take steps to qualify for some other skilled occupation.

May I suggest that you consult one of the registered migration agents who posts on this forum for a detailed assessment?