489 Tasmania

Green

On 22/08/2019 at 04:04, Sana said:

Just got my rejected yesterday. Apparently it was "any work experience for 6months" previously. But in the same week when i applied they took the retail jobs out. I was hopeful but..

Hope you get a good news soon 

Hi, when did you applied? And what is your occupation and points ? I applied for 489 Tasmania as a Biotechnologist on Aug 8th, any luck to expect nomination before September 10th.

Hi Krishna, 

I applied on 12th August and I’m an occupational therapist. I have 70 points. Fingers crossed we hear before the 10th September. Will you be able to apply for another visa if it doesn’t come through in time? How many points do you have?

Green

No I’m not in Australia. Are you? The waiting is pretty bad. I used a migration agent and didn’t realise they would receive the result and been obsessively checking my email at all hours of the day and night. Anyway I wish you the best of luck. Let me know if you hear anything. 

On 31/08/2019 at 11:36, Green said:

No I’m not in Australia. Are you? The waiting is pretty bad. I used a migration agent and didn’t realise they would receive the result and been obsessively checking my email at all hours of the day and night. Anyway I wish you the best of luck. Let me know if you hear anything. 

No, I am in India. I haven't received any communication yet. Maybe they are preparing for 491 visas.