Change in business structure. Need some insight please !

Tien1993

Hi. I have been sponsored as a Cook. We lodged Nom + Visa on 23 May 2019. Case has already been opened and asked for RCB, police clearances and health examinations on 25 July. All submitted 31 July. Haven't heard anything back yet. 

Now, I just found out that my company is in process of changing its structure. So basically, Woolworths Group owns my company group and another big group. They have decided to combine my company group and the other group into one massive group. My question is my company has their own ABN number and I believe the other group also has their one. If the combination is going to happen then is that mean they will acquire a new ABN ? Would that affect my Nomination as their ABN changes ? Can Immigration case officer see that the company didn't close down or sold but just being put together with another one ? I know it's pretty complicated. Please advise me. Thank you. 

13 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

The ABN may change, or it may not change.  It depends how they change the business structure.   If the ABN stays the same then you should be fine.

If it changes,  then I think you could be in 

In case my nomination got refused and I have 28 days to withdraw my visa application, so then I will withdraw my visa application before it get rejected which will prevent me from making further applications on shore. So if I appeal to AAT for my nomination  and not my visa, can I still remain on my bridging visa A ?  So I can apply new application on shore while I'm waiting for the decision to be made or not ?

Or I have to apply appeal for both of them ?