Jump to content


Recommended Posts


I am thinking of applying for registration with AHPRA and was just after some guidance as to what documentation I need to send along with my application. I am a registered surgical nurse with 3 years post graduate experience in the UK and wishing to move to Perth.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites


Paul Hand

Registered Migration Agent, MARN 1801974

SunCoast Migration Ltd

All comments are general in nature and do not constitute legal or migration advice. Comments may not be applicable or appropriate to your specific situation. Any comments relate to legislation and policy at date of post. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now