On 14/08/2019 at 02:08, Sandgroper said:

SOTV

KRO & SOTV 👍

• Like 1

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

I've watched a few games this week, Liverpool & Man City looked strong, Spurs looked a bit vunerable but dominated the second half. Sheff Utd looked organised against a fairly poor Bournemouth, and despite the goals neither Burnley or Southhampton looked up to much.

Going to see if I can catch the Arsenal game tonight. 

• Like 1

We changed to Optus last year - it's great as we get a choice of all the EPL games

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

19 hours ago, tonyman said:

Very well said....
Chelsea will come good, utd just on another high....
Don't look organised up front, defence could only get better after last season.... Keeper looks unsettled...... But will probably finish in the top 6 .......

There is man city then everyone else - city will do it again .

Liverpool will give it a good go 

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

On 13/08/2019 at 07:23, Perthbum said:

The greatest and richest football league in the world is back, who is your team,,,Aston Villa for me

Mind the gap

Spurs will be happy with that point.
They sure will be with only two shots on target!
Another VAR decision that ruined the game.....

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

There is man city then everyone else - city will do it again .
Liverpool will give it a good go 

Not really pal....
City still have to fight and play every game knowing that all teams are out to beat us.... Spurs game should have been wrapped up but through VAR and two defensive mistakes we lost 2 valuable points...

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

On 13/08/2019 at 21:48, Perthbum said:

Cant agree, the big clubs like united always got homer refs, smaller clubs never got the decisions against the big clubs. I love VAR, it gets the decisions correct.

For once I agree with you as I also love VAR. It would have sorted out that "goal" in 1966 for a start, and the goal Spurs should have got at Old Trafford when the linesman did not keep up with play. We never won at OT and in that game, which ended 0-0, we probably would have won it.

And much as I chortled and sniggered at the time, I'm pretty sure that when Arsenal were going for their 50th game unbeaten, Wayne Rooney dived for a penalty??

Actually, though, I'm not sure about "the big clubs always getting the decisions." That's something the "smaller" clubs always whinge about, like the managers who never miss a second of the game but, curiously, when a decision goes their way, say, "I'm not sure, I wasn't looking so I'll have to see the replay."

I'm sure that Spurs will suffer from two equally contentious VAR decisions not unlike the two against Man City last season and this season. Come to think of it, the handball by Sissoko in the CL Final was one of them.

• Like 1