You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Perthbum

Premiership football thread

The greatest and richest football league in the world is back, who is your team,,,Aston Villa for me

• Like 1

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Hyundai A League ?

Melbourne Victory will probably win.

• Haha 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

Did I read something about Man U thrashing Chelsea 4 Nil.

Happy Days.

• Like 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

Just now, Parley said:

Hyundai A League ?

Melbourne Victory will probably win.

Be serious parley.....we aint talking the equivalent of England's non league football mate 🤣 we are talking the richest and most watched league in the world.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Perthbum said:

Be serious parley.....we aint talking the equivalent of England's non league football mate 🤣 we are talking the richest and most watched league in the world.

All girlie ball.  Adults here prefer men’s football...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Perthbum said:

Apart from Aston Villa of course since they're only a Championship side who've just scraped into the premiership for another of their short visits! 🤣

• Haha 1

Chartered Accountant (England & Wales); Registered Tax Agent & Fellow of The Tax Institute (Australia)

Manchester City for me, followed them since I was a child, born near the grown, not happy with glory hunters, not happy with VAR system, goal line technology a fan of but no linesman in the world would have given offside to Sterling's brilliant well worked goal.........were taking maybe 1 millimetre if that..... Just ruins it for many

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

3 hours ago, Ken said:

Apart from Aston Villa of course since they're only a Championship side who've just scraped into the premiership for another of their short visits! 🤣

You dont know much about football do you, first time they have ever dropped out of the premier league......24 straight years in the Premier League since  it started

3 hours ago, tonyman said:

Manchester City for me, followed them since I was a child, born near the grown, not happy with glory hunters, not happy with VAR system, goal line technology a fan of but no linesman in the world would have given offside to Sterling's brilliant well worked goal.........were taking maybe 1 millimetre if that..... Just ruins it for many

Cant agree, the big clubs like united always got homer refs, smaller clubs never got the decisions against the big clubs. I love VAR, it gets the decisions correct.

Not when it goes against you......
A perfect goal of the month contender ruined.......
Duck united, plastic pricks.... I'm still not convinced in that performance...... They will slip again for sure.....

Cant agree, the big clubs like united always got homer refs, smaller clubs never got the decisions against the big clubs. I love VAR, it gets the decisions correct.

34 minutes ago, tonyman said:

Not when it goes against you......
A perfect goal of the month contender ruined.......
Duck united, plastic pricks.... I'm still not convinced in that performance...... They will slip again for sure.....

but it was the correct decision mate.

VAR cannot know for sure exactly when the pass was played – as in the very moment the player’s boot struck the ball. But without knowing that, it becomes impossible to know if Sterling was definitely offside.
VAR was not designed to rule out what in the past, would be concidered to be perfectly good goals,it was designed to eliminate major , obvious errors .
Keith Hackett

but it was the correct decision mate.
  • Like 1

Man U will be a different proposition this year with McGuire in the back line. I know he was expensive but a good defense gives the whole team more confidence. 

On 13/08/2019 at 07:23, Perthbum said:

The greatest and richest football league in the world is back, who is your team,,,Aston Villa for me

mind the gap

On 13/08/2019 at 07:29, Perthbum said:

The uk’s non league is a higher standard than the A league ,sorry to say 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rallyman said:

The uk’s non league is a higher standard than the A league ,sorry to say 

A good championship side would beat the Aussies national football team 9 times out of 10 easily

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Perthbum said:

A good championship side would beat the Aussies national football team 9 times out of 10 easily

And nobody would care....

21 hours ago, Perthbum said:

Start a thread about the EPL then turn it in to an UK v OZ thread..............same old same old 😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sandgroper said:

Start a thread about the EPL then turn it in to an UK v OZ thread..............same old same old 😂

I refer the gentleman to parleys show stopper comment................

Hyundai A League ?

On 14/08/2019 at 16:16, Paul1Perth said:

Man U will be a different proposition this year with McGuire in the back line. I know he was expensive but a good defense gives the whole team more confidence. 

Man Utd flattered last weekend no way Chelsea deserved to conceed 4, they were better than that on the day..........jury is still out for manure they have a lot to prove.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Perthbum said:

I refer the gentleman to parleys show stopper comment................

Hyundai A League ?

Keep on topic please.

• Like 1

Very well said....
Chelsea will come good, utd just on another high....
Don't look organised up front, defence could only get better after last season.... Keeper looks unsettled...... But will probably finish in the top 6 .......

Man Utd flattered last weekend no way Chelsea deserved to conceed 4, they were better than that on the day..........jury is still out for manure they have a lot to prove.
  • Like 1

Villa should get there first 3 points this weekend, if not it will be a long season for them......

Think wolves will make it 3 out of 3 against the rags... City have a tough home match though......... I'll go for City 2v 1 win.....