Return Resident Visa - Approved Same Day

TiaCapan

Just a quick note.

Ive been resident for over 5 years as a Permanent Resident but the travel rights expired earlier this year. I am in Australia currently also. 

I’ve applied for a RRV 155 online and made payment and it was granted the same day. 

So processing may be quick for those who meet the residency, well it was amazingly quick for me. 

Good luck to others applying/waiting.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LloydD said:

wow, I've have been waiting 10 working days now since paying, and mine should be the most straight forward case possible, yet I've still heard nothing..... my holiday is end of next week 😞

Ah that’s a shame you’ve been waiting that long. The email for my grant came at the same time as the payment confirmation email. I had to read it a couple of times to make sure I wasn’t seeing things. I was lucky then. 

Anytime spent out of the country other than holidays? Any moves between countries etc. like Paul mentions above it should be pretty quick for a straightforward application. 

Maybe get in touch and let them know your travel plans? 

All the best, I hope you hear soon.