Parent visa application timelines (143 & 173)

theballies

18 hours ago, Jellybean T said:

Hola Linda,  We’ve got voucher for Singapore Airlines but I don’t mind who we fly with as long as the first entry into Australia is Adelaide.. or it’s double the quarantine. SA haven’t opened their boarder to other states at the moment.  When are you planning on going?

Hi Jellybean, how stressful it's been for everybody. 

We've booked for the end of July on Qatar so fingers crossed. They've been flying into Perth all the time but of course we're locked down. 

I don't think it'll be long before all the airlines open up,.and I understand two lots of quarantine after 3 months here is too much. 

Fingers crossed for everyone that flights and visas start moving again. Stay safe. 

Linda 

• Like 1

On 03/06/2020 at 11:27, Linda Brown said:

Hi Jellybean, how stressful it's been for everybody. 

We've booked for the end of July on Qatar so fingers crossed. They've been flying into Perth all the time but of course we're locked down. 

I don't think it'll be long before all the airlines open up,.and I understand two lots of quarantine after 3 months here is too much. 

Fingers crossed for everyone that flights and visas start moving again. Stay safe. 

Linda 

Linda are you flying from  Alicante, Madrid or Barcelona? I’ve found some flights with Turkish Airlines but have never flown with them before so a bit nervous to book.

7 hours ago, Jellybean T said:

Linda are you flying from  Alicante, Madrid or Barcelona? I’ve found some flights with Turkish Airlines but have never flown with them before so a bit nervous to book.

We're flying from Alicante to Barcelona on Qatar hopefully although flights aren't going in there yet. I've never flown with Turkish Airlines at all. 

I think at the end of June, things will.open up and you'll be able to see more options. I hope so anyway. We've booked flights for end of July and we're keeping our fingers crossed. Things will improve by July 1st I'm sure. 

• 2 weeks later...

Following submitting additional Medical tests at end of May, request received today (22 June) to complete form 815 Health Undertaking.

Done and sent back by return.

At least this shows that they are still looking at and progressing CPV143 applications 🙂

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Following submitting additional Medical tests at end of May, request received today (22 June) to complete form 815 Health Undertaking.

Done and sent back by return.

At least this shows that they are still looking at and progressing CPV143 applications 🙂

Glad to hear that. You are very very close to have your visa now. I wish you everything goes well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AlwaysVet said:

Glad to hear that. You are very very close to have your visa now. I wish you everything goes well.

Thank you. Just have to wait now for 2nd VAC request and see when they start issuing visas again. Hopefully after 1st July but with Covid and the border situation who knows!

Are you still waiting for your visa to be granted as well??

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Thank you. Just have to wait now for 2nd VAC request and see when they start issuing visas again. Hopefully after 1st July but with Covid and the border situation who knows!

Yes, we have paid 2VAC just before they were closing down and now are waiting for our visa to be granted.

On 23/06/2020 at 01:42, Yorkie said:

We had everything submitted just as covid hit too, just waiting for 2nd VAC request now too. Good luck - hopefully not too far away!! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

41 minutes ago, cfernandes said:

Hi All,

Yesterday I got asked for further docs for my inlaws. Theirs was a 2/6/2017 application. Updated my signature as well. 

Happy days!

don’t you mean theirs was a 2/6/2016 application ?? Doubt we’re anywhere near 2017 applications yet !! 

5 hours ago, gagan1991 said:

Hi Everyone, 

I got an email for further documents request for 143 visa. Acknowledgement date of application-02/06/2016. 

That’s great news.  Processing is moving - slowly! 

• Like 1

Hi back in the queue again and hoping it goes faster than the 173 wait. Anyone applied 173 to 143 in the last 2 months so I can judge timeline during Covid? Not everyone has signature timeline visible.

Edited by Marilyn
  • Like 3

@Gadgetfreak28 Doesn't look like the AOS acceptance time has picked up in your timeline. I have put in an applicaiton only last week on 7/7/2020 but still have to hear from them. I belive first they approve your application as an assuree, which in other words is the AOS acceptance. Next they ask you to pay the bank deposit within 14 days. 

I belive you would have reach the first stage of acceptance and the bond would need to be paid next. Is that correct? 

1 minute ago, cfernandes said:

@Gadgetfreak28 Doesn't look like the AOS acceptance time has picked up in your timeline. I have put in an applicaiton only last week on 7/7/2020 but still have to hear from them. I belive first they approve your application as an assuree, which in other words is the AOS acceptance. Next they ask you to pay the bank deposit within 14 days. 

I belive you would have reach the first stage of acceptance and the bond would need to be paid next. Is that correct? 

1 minute ago, cfernandes said:

That is exactly right. The 03/08/2020 date is what I saw on my screen as soon as i submitted the AOS application for my parents. Will keep everyone updated as soon as I hear more.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, cfernandes said:

Did they call the assuree to conduct a telephonic interview regarding the AOS or did they just send the approval without any call? 

I haven't received the approval yet. I think I have read from other members in this forum that they do call and basically you have to confirm with a yes to all the terms and conditions etc. I am hoping that they will call me closer to the 03/08. At the moment, I have just submitted the application for AOS, and it is under processing I guess. 

• Thanks 1