Parent visa application timelines (143 & 173)

theballies

7 hours ago, LindaH27 said:

Looks like it! Immi have said that applications up to June 2018 (I think!) will have their queue date as the date of lodgement. After that they will be assessed and then given a queue date. I’ve just tried using my lodgement date of 21 June 2017 and it says 22900 in front. But if you try after 30/6/2018 it says there are no visas in the queue presumably because those applications will be assessed then given a queue date

So for my date with 22900 in front at today’s cap of 6000 It means I have a further wait of 3.81years ! But at least they are going to update every month and there may be some dropouts etc but at last  it gives people with contributory parent visa applications an idea of their eventual processing date - this has been sadly lacking in the past and should now bring clarity to the situation 

Where is the queue calculator please 

Guys The automated mail now does not show the message which it was showing earlier that processing of parent visa application is continuing however finalisation of visashave been put on hold?does that mean it is a good news?

If they removed the message might well be they start granting visas

0D6D703B-DB78-447B-8DD0-48387BCA9D0F.png

6 minutes ago, nitz said:

Guys The automated mail now does not show the message which it was showing earlier that processing of parent visa application is continuing however finalisation of visashave been put on hold?does that mean it is a good news?

If they removed the message might well be they start granting visas

0D6D703B-DB78-447B-8DD0-48387BCA9D0F.png

No idea what this means.

I hope it means that the processing will be as nornmal. Although, I doubt it. Mainly because people can't really fly in and out of most countries freeely as yet. 

On 16 August 2019 at 16:59, Biggsy said:

I've created a more detailed report (143's only) using the same data. It shows the number lodged each day and a cumulative total so you can see how many are in the queue ahead of you.  Obviously this will change every time a more recent currently processing date pops up so I will update and upload a new version as and when I can.  Let me know if you see any typo's or errors.

CPV 143 Lodged Date Detailed Report.pdf

On 11 October 2019 at 00:21, Rosiejaq said:

Thanks @Marilyn  it’s the fact we can do nothing to hasten it on...so very very frustrating.! 😎😎  How you doing?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nitz said:

Dont know when they will start processing offshore 143 applications on final stages granting visas,anyone has any information plz share?

They are still processing applications but imagine they won’t grant visas until they open their borders.  

Edited by Tulip1

According to 7news Australia it’s likely to be December 15th this year before international travel will be reintroduced but only for countries considered “Safe” - not sure how that affects UK as we have had largest numbers of deaths In Europe sadly  

https://7news.com.au/news/tourism/timetable-for-post-coronavirus-tourism-restart-released-and-first-flight-date-set-c-1062328

2 minutes ago, TADec16 said:

I guess there’s some discrepancies on the calculator site. I’ve tried 31/07/2015. There might be backlog or something. have a look.

PNG image.png

It says the numbers include reviews. It’s possible that there have been some refusals which are going through appeal? 

Just now, Samvaz99 said:

Hi Guys, could someone advise if immigration send a receipt when 2nd VAC is paid.

I am waiting for 2nd VAC to be asked. Applied in Jan 2016

Hi @Samvaz99 I don't think they are asking anyone to pay the second VAC as they aren't finalising applications to issue visas. I belive this is mainly because the borders are still closed. No international travel is happening at the moment. 

1 hour ago, cfernandes said:

Hi @Samvaz99 I don't think they are asking anyone to pay the second VAC as they aren't finalising applications to issue visas. I belive this is mainly because the borders are still closed. No international travel is happening at the moment. 

Thank you Cfernandes

3 hours ago, Greece said:

I suggest all members not to reply to any queries of members who are not writing their timelines in signature. This will compel them to write timelines like other members.

This has been mentioned before and shot down by the moderators. No one is under any pressure to have to put their timeline in their signature. Have you been promoted? What gives you the right to tell people to ignore questions from others so that they comply with your ideal. You can ignore who you want to but don’t try and enlist the help of others. This is a very friendly forum, many are happy to offer help just because they want to. Totally unnecessary comment, you’d do well to climb down from your soapbox. 

Edited by Tulip1
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Greece said:

Can you please write your timeline in signature?

Why? it’s up to the individual poster to give their details not for other posters to insist. the poster does write that  the application was Jan 2016. 

Edited by ramot

Just a quick update for everybody:

We heard from a Case officer today after we handed in Police clearance and medicals on 6 March 2020 and paid 1st amount just before closer of Covid. Seems they are starting again... good luck everybody!

( i will try and update my timeline now - just have to figure out how to do it again :))

• Congratulations 2

5 hours ago, El12 said:

We heard from a Case officer today after we handed in Police clearance and medicals on 6 March 2020 and paid 1st amount just before closer of Covid. Seems they are starting again... good luck everybody!

( i will try and update my timeline now - just have to figure out how to do it again :))

Man  they were processing the applications upto aos,but not the ones on final stage ,do you actually mean they are starting to request  the 2nd vac for offshore applications or what?

On 29/05/2020 at 09:09, El12 said:

What did they ask you for?