Parent visa application timelines (143 & 173)

theballies

Hi Guys,

Received the request to pay the 2nd VAC yesterday for my parent inlaws 143 applications. This was paid via Bpay yesterday morning. Looking at others timelines VISA is granted the following day. Fingers crossed we get the news today. Anyone else on similar timelines? 

• Congratulations 3

3 minutes ago, J410 said:

Hi Guys,

Received the request to pay the 2nd VAC yesterday for my parent inlaws 143 applications. This was paid via Bpay yesterday morning. Looking at others timelines VISA is granted the following day. Fingers crossed we get the news today. Anyone else on similar timelines? 

Hi, that's so exciting!!  Fingers crossed.  Could you please let us know more about your dates?  Ie.  Date of application and when you got requested to supply further information etc.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, theballies said:

Hi, that's so exciting!!  Fingers crossed.  Could you please let us know more about your dates?  Ie.  Date of application and when you got requested to supply further information etc.

3/08/2015 - Acknowledgement 
27/02/2019 - Additional information requested
08/07/2019 - Aos application submitted
19/07/2019 - AoS accepted
01/08/2019 - Request for  VAC2 payment
01/08/2019 - VAC2 paid via Bpay same day
...eagerly waiting for the next update 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

commented on the other thread today that their application from 26 November 2015 got CO today evening, That is the latest date I have heard so far. So it's moving nicely. Another 08 working days for us.

•  
  • Congratulations 1

35 minutes ago, karu1 said:

commented on the other thread today that their application from 26 November 2015 got CO today evening, That is the latest date I have heard so far. So it's moving nicely. Another 08 working days for us.

•  

It was me 😃

Anyone knows how long does the AOS application take?

Thanks

• Congratulations 2

7 hours ago, J410 said:

3/08/2015 - Acknowledgement 
27/02/2019 - Additional information requested
08/07/2019 - Aos application submitted
19/07/2019 - AoS accepted
01/08/2019 - Request for  VAC2 payment
01/08/2019 - VAC2 paid via Bpay same day
...eagerly waiting for the next update 

02/08/2019 - Visa granted 😀

04/08/2019 - One way ticket to Australia oi oi oi!!

• Congratulations 6

On 03/08/2019 at 00:40, Linda Brown said:

Congratulations Michael S. Hope it all goes well . Keep it up Immi.

Hi Linda, Your waiting time will be over soon in a very few days! Congrats in advance! Plz update once your receive an email to submit docs!!!

I hope so Greece, bugg I take nothing for granted in the wait for a visa. I must say I feel very nervous and very edgy. It's the uncertainty of it all that is so stressful.

Thank you Greece let's hope things carry on as they are and you get a little nearer the finishing line.

I will certainly post on this forum as soon as we hear anything.

Have a good day all of you out there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Linda Brown said:

I hope so Greece, bugg I take nothing for granted in the wait for a visa. I must say I feel very nervous and very edgy. It's the uncertainty of it all that is so stressful.

Thank you Greece let's hope things carry on as they are and you get a little nearer the finishing line.

It is so stressful hey!! Fingers crossed you get some news soon 🤞🏻What date in November are you?

6 hours ago, Linda Brown said:

You will certainly hear good news in this month only! It's time to cheers, not to be nervous!!!  Wish you all the best!!! 

• Like 1