Parent visa application timelines (143 & 173)

theballies

Applied subclass 173 on 5th August 2015 Acknowledgement received: 11/08/2015 

request for police clearance, form 80 & medical 02/02/2019

documents submitted : 19/03/2019 

request additional documents for dependency proof : 28/05/2019 

documents submitted: 27/06/2019

2nd vac requested: 07/07/2019

VISA GRANTED : 08/07/2019 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

20 minutes ago, MYY said:

Applied subclass 143 on 14/10/2015 

Acknowledgement received on 14/10/2015 

Request for Form 80, police checks, AOS & medical on 23/07/2019

Congrats!!  Can you please post here an email received from CO requesting additional documents dated 23/7/19 so that we can prepare documents in advance plz.

4 hours ago, MYY said:

Applied subclass 143 on 14/10/2015 

Acknowledgement received on 14/10/2015 

Request for Form 80, police checks, AOS & medical on 23/07/2019

Can anyone post CO email to submit CPV 143 documents plz??

It is very easy to add to your profile as follows:

• Click on your profile icon on the top right hand side of this screen - there is a drop down box
  • Click on Account Settings.
  • On the left hand side of the screen you will see "Signature" click on that and complete your details
  • Click on Save.
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Marilyn said:

@Greece There is personal information on those emails sent to individuals so you will just need to wait until you receive your request from the CO via email (They do not call) You are unable to do anything until that time anyway.

Ok. Thanks. I can understand.

20 hours ago, Greece said:

Ok. Thanks. I can understand.

You can start filling in your Form 80 it is very long and detailed. You can find it on the IMMI website. To do your medical you need a HAP number and to do the Police Certificate it is only valid for 12 months so if you do it now and you only get request early 2020 it may have expired and it must be valid for entry as is your medical report.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marilyn said:

You can start filling in your Form 80 it is very long and detailed. You can find it on the IMMI website. To do your medical you need a HAP number and to do the Police Certificate it is only valid for 12 months so if you do it now and you only get request early 2020 it may have expired and it must be valid for entry as is your medical report.

Thanks. I already filled Form 80. But, I'm bit worried for PCC as I stayed more than 1 year in Five countries in last 10 years. I already got PCC for all 5 countries 2 years back (Invalid now). But, I never visited 4 out of 5 countries after getting PCC and hence no crime is possible after getting PCC of these 4 countries. Am I still required to get fresh PCC of these 4 countries as previous PCC are more than 2 years old and it should be not more than 12 years old as per Immigration condition. So bit confused! If anyone know about this, plz help me. If I want to check this with Immi how can I contact them thro' email (I will need mail id).

• Like 1

@Greece When I was requested I was asked for the past 10 years and they all had to be valid. If possible, I think it would be worthwhile to wait until you have been requested as the email address for the CO is different and then you can ask them - The generic email you will just get an auto reply. They give you 70 days to get all your documents and medical done so that should be enough time. If not you can always ask for an extension if you can prove any of your documents will take more than the 70 days to get. They are very understanding. You never know what they will ask you so it is very difficult to prepare. I know it is difficult and easy for me to say as I have my visa so this is just my advice. I have been through this long long long waiting period of 45 months so I do understand.

Edited by Marilyn

11 hours ago, Marilyn said:

@Greece When I was requested I was asked for the past 10 years and they all had to be valid. If possible, I think it would be worthwhile to wait until you have been requested as the email address for the CO is different and then you can ask them - The generic email you will just get an auto reply. They give you 70 days to get all your documents and medical done so that should be enough time. If not you can always ask for an extension if you can prove any of your documents will take more than the 70 days to get. They are very understanding. You never know what they will ask you so it is very difficult to prepare. I know it is difficult and easy for me to say as I have my visa so this is just my advice. I have been through this long long long waiting period of 45 months so I do understand.

It looks like Standard / General Request to provide PCC for the past 10 years so I may also get same request. Thanks for your info.