Aimz

Plumber/Gas engineer

Hi, anyone who has recently moved to NSW or QLD and done the whole plumbing licenses/Gap training? I know each state is different but just wondering if anyone has any info for employment. Thank you

I have moved to QLD as a plumber. I am applied for my licences and the gave me a provisional licence in plumbing but denied me a licence in drainage. I have been struggling to get my full licence as tafe college have told me that the whole thing is in the air. I am being told I will need to sit all 66 modules in order to get my certificate 3. This will cost me $16'000. I was told about this gap training before I arrived, but know one here seems to know anything about it. Very frustrating at the moment

• Confused 1

Hi guys, anyone know of companies that service, repair, install gas catering equipment? I’m a commercial gas engineer looking for possible sponsorship. Can’t seem to find any companies that deal with this part of the trade? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Hi have you tried a company in sydney called Comcater?

Hi guys, anyone know of companies that service, repair, install gas catering equipment? I’m a commercial gas engineer looking for possible sponsorship. Can’t seem to find any companies that deal with this part of the trade? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Hi have you tried a company in sydney called Comcater?

Sorry, should have been more specific, we will be moving to Adelaide. Do you know of any near there?

Thanks for the reply.