Plumber/Gas engineer

Aimz

I have moved to QLD as a plumber. I am applied for my licences and the gave me a provisional licence in plumbing but denied me a licence in drainage. I have been struggling to get my full licence as tafe college have told me that the whole thing is in the air. I am being told I will need to sit all 66 modules in order to get my certificate 3. This will cost me $16'000. I was told about this gap training before I arrived, but know one here seems to know anything about it. Very frustrating at the moment

• Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, anyone know of companies that service, repair, install gas catering equipment? I’m a commercial gas engineer looking for possible sponsorship. Can’t seem to find any companies that deal with this part of the trade? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

• 1 month later...

Hi have you tried a company in sydney called Comcater?

Hi guys, anyone know of companies that service, repair, install gas catering equipment? I’m a commercial gas engineer looking for possible sponsorship. Can’t seem to find any companies that deal with this part of the trade? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

• 3 weeks later...