Move Cube

Di Vale

You'll find lots of members have in the past.  The fact is, if you have more than a couple of boxes, and you don't have enough for a half container, Movecube is your only option.  No other shipper offers a competing product.

When comparing the prices between a Movecube and shipping a few boxes, make sure you are including the extra charges when the shipment arrives.  Movecube will give you an estimate of the cost, whereas other shippers often don't (there's only a vague mention of possible extras in the small print).  There are always extra fees to pay when it arrives!

• Like 1

Thank you..all advice will be appreciated right now ..

.Im going through a marriage split I've been here 10 years I married an Aussie and moved over here.., I obviously want to take as much back with me , I was thinking of taking furniture etc..but I've been told it's not cost effective  ,  It's a daunting thought to have to start all over again back in the UK , but it something I have to do ...I have visions of rocking back to Heathrow with just 2 suitcases , luckily I have a good family in Uk , I've been online and had an estimate from Move Cube and it did mention the extra fees , but how do I get to know these...will I have to wait until it arrives in UK ..

On 25/07/2019 at 19:55, Di Ebbett said:

I've been online and had an estimate from Move Cube and it did mention the extra fees , but how do I get to know these...will I have to wait until it arrives in UK ..

Ask them for a formal quote and as Mel said, the estimate will be on the quote somewhere - but bear in mind, the arrival fees are always an estimate and can change.