187 visa

Hi friends I got approved my 187 visa as a hairdresser from act.

applied in 02/2018

nomination approved after a case office phoned in a salon on 11/07/19. Ask my owner and me question after one hour nomination approved.

today I upload my document by morning and I recurved my golden email @12.00 pm.

after 11 year I got it. So be positive everything will be positive 

• Like 1

Hi Ekamevleen , Congratulations . Actually we had applied our rsms once our rcb was rejected we applied that last month but we got an email from immigration to submit our medical . But we didn’t got our rcb approved yet . We are really worried ,don’t know what to do 😔

On 13/07/2019 at 22:58, Navlove said:

Hi Ekamevleen , Congratulations . Actually we had applied our rsms once our rcb was rejected we applied that last month but we got an email from immigration to submit our medical . But we didn’t got our rcb approved yet . We are really worried ,don’t know what to do 😔

What occupation and state? 

Why did they approve it? I am so sorry to hear. Stay positive, if they have asked for medicals, I think it should be good news - hope it is 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys Im on 457 visa and grndfathering arrengment. I have been working in regional area almost 3 years and would like to know if I can apply 187 TRT visa . However, I have recenty changed  my employer. Should I need to stay with same employer 3 years or does not matter? Does anyone have clear idea?

Thanks

11 minutes ago, Mahal said:

Hi Guys Im on 457 visa and grndfathering arrengment. I have been working in regional area almost 3 years and would like to know if I can apply 187 TRT visa . However, I have recenty changed  my employer. Should I need to stay with same employer 3 years or does not matter? Does anyone have clear idea?

Thanks

Hi Mahal,  if you change to a new employee, the two years starts over again. It is not three years since you are under 186 TRT grandfathering provision. However please note the grandfathering arrangement ends at March 2022 so you do need to submit 186 TRT application before that.

13 hours ago, Aron said:

Hi Mahal,  if you change to a new employee, the two years starts over again. It is not three years since you are under 186 TRT grandfathering provision. However please note the grandfathering arrangement ends at March 2022 so you do need to submit 186 TRT application before that.

How about for 187 TRT, still need to wait 2 years or 3 years working with different employer in regional area enought? Thanks

1 hour ago, Mahal said:

How about for 187 TRT, still need to wait 2 years or 3 years working with different employer in regional area enought? Thanks

Also 2 years since you are under grandfathering provision. Once you change your employee the 2 years calculation starts over from zero. So you should avoid changing employee before you acquire PR. 

Hi all, I applied RSMS 6 months ago, today my employer got a call from immigration and asked details about my employment and salary package. After one hour I have received an email from immigration asking to submit medicals and police check. 

Does it means they gona approve it?