Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!



Recommended Posts

Hi Guys

I applied for pr 186 as a motel manager and my nomination has been granted. Now immigration ask for  Licencing and registration please can anyone explain it what is this.


The Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) states

that registration or a licence is/may be required for your nominated occupation. Provide

evidence from the relevant Australian registration or licensing authority that you hold the

relevant registration or licence or that you will be able to meet necessary registration or

licensing requirements.

The information relating to registration or licensing required must specify:

the type of registration or licence held

the name and contact details for the registering or licensing body

Alternatively, provide evidence that you do not need to hold registration or a licence to work

in the nominated occupation

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are registered or licensed for your occupation you need to provide proof of it. If you are not required to be registered with a particular body or licensed to work in your occupation then the same applies- provide proof. It’s pretty self-explanatory. 


Due to escalating bills and budgetary cuts in the NHS, unfortunately, the light at the end of the tunnel has had to be switched off.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now