You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Hi Am new to this forum am on 457 visa since June 2016 I have been working as cook from last 3years my employer going to sponsor me for 186 TRT visa company had 1.8 million trun over but loss and profits statement says $116 k loss overall 

is there still chance for approval 186 TRT visa please let me know if some had same situation like me 

thank you 

Bro don’t take risk
Company has to be in profit

23 hours ago, Singh77 said:

Hi Am new to this forum am on 457 visa since June 2016 I have been working as cook from last 3years my employer going to sponsor me for 186 TRT visa company had 1.8 million trun over but loss and profits statement says $116 k loss overall 

is there still chance for approval 186 TRT visa please let me know if some had same situation like me 

thank you 

It depends on many other factors, as it is not uncommon for companies to run at operating loses for tax purposes.

A loss on the Profit and Loss statement can be overcome, if it can be explained and other documents provided to support the financial viability of the company.

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."