register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

MattMax

NAATI CCL Tips

Hi guys,

I'm about to do my second CCL test in the next few months and the issue is that there aren't any places that give me preparation like PTE for my language (It's Khmer).

So I wonder if you guys can give me any tips for the exam or to prepare for this upcoming exam.

@MattMax I am now preparing for Khmer CCL Test as well. How was your progress going? Have you already took the test? I can't find any practice material for Cambodian language. មិនដឹងថាមានcourseដែលអាចចូលរៀនបានអត់ទេ. Hope you see my reply. 

2 hours ago, Hong said:

@MattMax I am now preparing for Khmer CCL Test as well. How was your progress going? Have you already took the test? I can't find any practice material for Cambodian language. មិនដឹងថាមានcourseដែលអាចចូលរៀនបានអត់ទេ. Hope you see my reply. 

Hi. I have just started and trying to practice by myself with the given materials.

On 29/07/2019 at 23:48, MattMax said:

Hi. I have just started and trying to practice by myself with the given materials.

None of my friends has taken this CCL test before and It is hard to find Khmer practice materials online. Chinese and Indian are a lot easier to find materials online and they also have courses to take as well. 

I found this video on YouTube. I will contact them soon. Not sure how good it is.