invitation to comment (need some help)

monish

Hy,

I applied for visitor visa from my country and at first it was rejected and later granted when i reapplied.

Iam  right now in aus and applied for student visa but i made an error while lodging my student visa i accidentally ticked mark 'no' in the box were it said that whether my any previous visa application for aus was rejected or not now immigration officer thinks that i have tried to hide something and want clarifications what  should i do?

If you have submitted false or misleading information about a material particular that might have been taken into account (not was taken into account) in assessing your visa application you would have failed to satisfy PIC (Public Interest Criterion)  4020. This is deadly serious and can result in a visa refusal and a three year ban on making a further visa application.

If you withdraw your application and reapply, the three year ban is is not activated, but a further visa application would be scrutinised.

From what you have posted, you appear to have reasonable prospects of making the case that 4020 should not be invoked.

May I suggest that you consult one of the registered migration agents who posts on this forum for advice about how to proceed?