register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Green

489 Sponsored Tasmania Visa: Times of Processing EOI

Hi All,

Wondered if anyone could help with possible time frames of processing of 489 sponsored visa (Tasmania) as time is ticking by and I reach the grand age of 45 in mid September. The website says 3 months, but wondered if this was worse case scenario or whether they are ITA quicker than this. I have emailed the state, but no reply as of yet.

Thanks.   

On 03/07/2019 at 06:43, Green said:

Hi All,

Wondered if anyone could help with possible time frames of processing of 489 sponsored visa (Tasmania) as time is ticking by and I reach the grand age of 45 in mid September. The website says 3 months, but wondered if this was worse case scenario or whether they are ITA quicker than this. I have emailed the state, but no reply as of yet.

Thanks.   

Hi Green,

Have you received your invitation yet?

Hi Modasser,

No I am still in process of getting EOI organised. Are you waiting for a result of EOI?

Hi Green,

I dont know if it helps, but i received my 190 invitation from Tas in 6 weeks, and then visa in 4 months (lodgemnent  11th october 2018, grant 18th Feb 2019)

Hi Kaleem,

That’s great to hear!! The clock is ticking now. I am scheduled to do to the PTE exam on Monday and have to score in superior range for the points to work. I’m English speaking but trying to refresh on different areas. 

Hope you’re plans for migration are going well.

Green

Kaleem 

Have you already relocated to Tasmania yet. I am looking for someone currently residing in Tasmania to assist me with some documentation.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed phone #