309 visa - extend entry date

Hey,

My 309 offshore partner visa came through in March 2019 (finally), the entry before date is Sunday, 7th July 2019.

I had planned to move back to Australia before the entry date but unfortunately unexpectedly my parents have given me and my brother money to get onto the property ladder and asked us to place this towards a house, to either renovate and sell or rent.

I'm currently going through the mortgage process and cannot leave my job or really the country. I expected it to be completed by now and was waiting for the completion to book a flight.

Is there any way I can extend the initial entry date? Do you know who I would contact? What reasoning I would have to give?

Any help is much appreciated.

My understanding is that this isn't negotiable.  The  enter by / initial entry date, is based on when your police/health checks etc, expire. 

Google 'initial entry date Australia visa' or 'extend australia visa entry date'.

You can always enter and leave again - or go on a short holiday. It's an expensive way to do it, but your first entry doesn't have to be to live there.