You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Hi Everyone, been a silent reader here from the start of this year. finally today i have got my PR granted. it has been a long journey for me with all ups and downs since i first stepped foot here 15 years ago. i am over the moon right now as the dream become a reality. Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone  here that have shared their stories and timelines, it made a lot of us aware of what going on, exchanging comments..etc . i wish everyone all the best with their applications and hang on tight, don't give up.

Below are my timelines

State: NSW
Stream: ENS TRT

Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 
Nomination applied: 10 October 2018 
Visa Application submitted: 20 October 2018

Received the famous email in April

Nomination Approved :03 June 2019

PR Granted : 01 July 2019      🙂
IMMI Status: Finalised

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 1

Congratulations on the visa grant...

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Well done, you.

ATN

190 State Nomination (65 + 5 = 70 pts) | Primary Teacher - that's the main applicant, not me, I'm the other half, a Photographer | AITSL Skills Assessment submitted 10 04 '16 | Successful AITSL Skills Assessment 10 06 '16 | 'Recce to Mellie' August 2016 | IELTS result 27 08 '16 (Av. 8.5) | State Nomination Application lodged 31 08 '16 | State Teaching Registration approved 23 12 '16 | State Nomination approved 23 01 '16 | EOI lodged 13 05 '17 | Invitation to apply received 15 05 '17 | Visa application lodged 03 07 '17 | CO allocated, medicals requested 24 07 '17 | Medicals completed 31 08 '17 | OMG! Visa Grant 28 09 '17 - we're Aussie Residents!!! Wahoo! | Arrived from Ireland to Australia (S.E. Melbourne) 30 12 '17....ahhhhh