register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest claire__

spouse visa (subclass 820- 801) evidence

Guest claire__

i am in the prosses of collecting my evidence to go with my defacto visa. i have applied for police checks had my chest x-ray and am going for medicals on friday. i was wondering if anyone could help me with the information to provide with my application? below is what i have already, i just dont think i have enough....

· APPLICATION FEE

· COMPLETED FORM 47SP

· COMPLETED FORM 40SP

. COMPLETED FROM 80

IDENTIFICATION :

· CERTIFIED COPY OF APPLICANT PASSPORT

· CERTIFIED COPY OF SPONSOR PASSPORT

· CERTIFIED COPY OF APPLICANT BIRTH CERTIFICATE

· CERTIFIED COPY OF SPONSOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE

· 2 X PHOTOGRAPHS OF APPLICANT

· 2 X PHOTOGRAPHS OF SPONSOR

HEALTH & CHARACTER

· FORM 26 - APPLICANT MEDICAL EXAMINATION

· FORM 160 – APPLICANT RADIOLOGY EXAMINATION

. FORM FOR POLICE CHECKS FOR ENGLAND

. CERTIFIED COPY OF PASSPORT PHOTO

. COPY OF PASSPORT

. DOCUMETNS TO SHOW EVIDENCE OF ADRESS X2

. CHEQUE

. FORM FOR POLICE CHECKS FOR AUSTRALIA

. COPY OF PASSPORT PHOTO

. CHEQUE

OUR STATEMENTS

· CERTIFIED STATUTORY DECLARATION WRITTEN BY APPLICANT

· CERTIFIED STATUTORY DECLARATION WRITTEN BY SPONSOR

OTHER STATEMENTS :

. CERTIFIDE STATUORY DECLERATION/ CERTIFIED COPY OF PASSPORT – DAD

. CERT STAT DEC/ CERT COPY OF PASSPORT/ BIRTH CERT – MUM

. CERT STAT DEC/ CERT COPY OF PASSPORT/ BIRTH CERT – JONS MUM

. CERT STAT DEC/ CERT COPY OF PASSPORT/ BIRTH CERT – JONS DAD

. CERT STAT DEC/ CERT COPY OF PASSPORT/ BIRTH CERT – JONS GRANDMA

. CERT STAT DEC/ CERT COPY OF PASSPORT/ BIRTH CERT – JONS DAD

. CERT STAT DEC/ CERT COPY OF PASSPORT/ BIRTH CERT – DAN/EMMA

. CERT STAT DEC/ CERT COPY OF PASSPORT/ BIRTH CERT – JON BAKER

. CERT STAT DEC/ CERT COPY OF PASSPORT/ BIRTH CERT – JODIE

. CERT STAT DEC/ CERT COPY OF PASSPORT/ BIRTH CERT – JASON

CERT STAT DEC/ CERT COPY OF PASSPORT/ BIRTH CERT – MARCUS

. CERTIFIED STATEMENTS BY NANA AND GRANDPA AND UNCLE

FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR SPONSOR

· CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE FROM EMPLOYER

· CURRENT PAYSLIP OF EMPLOYMENT

· MOST RECENT BANK STATEMENT

EVIDENCE OF LIVING TOGETHER + RELATIONSHIP:

· CERTIFIED COPY OF JOINT BANK ACCOUNT

· RENT BOOK

· BANK STATEMENTS – JOINT BANK ACC

· WEDDING INVITATIONS – SAME ADRESS

. PARTY INVATATONS – SAME ADRESS

. ENGAGMENT PARTY INVITE – SAME ADRESS

· FOLDER FULL OF PHOTOS IN ORDER OF RELATIONSHIP/ BIRTHDAY CARDS ETC

.CAR INSURANCE – BOTH NAMES

· BOOKING CONFIRMATION & ITINERARY FOR TRIP TO NZ

· FLIGHT TICKETS FOR TRIP TO NZ

· EVIDENCE OF EMPLOYMENT :

· APPLICANTS C.V

. STATEMENT FROM APPLICANTS EMPLOYER – STATING EMPOLYMENT WHEN ALLOWED TO WORK AGAIN

Hi Claire,

Wow that sounds like a lot of information you sound like you have been busy, I think you've got it covered, I didn't submit half of that and everything was fine.

Come up for air.

Good luck

Wendyx

Guest claire__

thanks wendy!

haha yeah im stressing out because i havnt got some of my stat decs back and stuff, and i couldnt face leaving this country or my partner!!

i also have a question, i am going to be applying for my spouse visa on an ETA this is something a migration agent told me to do because my one year working holiday visa was going to expire before i would have been living with my partner for a year. do you think immigration will see this as a problem, due to the fact an ETA visa is suppost to be used for visitors only, not for living in australia?

Ahh you are already in Australia thought you were in the UK. I would think that if you have a good agent then they should know what they are talking about.

I have done all of my applying in the UK and don't fly out until the 1st September but there is a member on here called Stuju and she did hers from oz, I am sure she wouldn't mind you sending her a private message.

Wendy

Guest claire__

how do i send her a private message?

Look at the top right hand corner of this page, under your username you will see private message, click on there, type in who you are sending it to, subject and your message and then hit send.

Hopefully she will see this thread aswell.

Wendy

claire i come across on a prospect marraige visa it the same visa you need to provide photos of you and your partner 2gether aswell as any phone records, stac dec of friends and family and anything you did toigether ie i went to the cricket with my oh and oz zoo etc it takes 4 weeks at most

Guest Mark_D_T

Hi,

Does anyone know the overall time it takes to complete the spouse visa subclass 820 from start to finish? A rough estimate?

Thanks

Guest claire__
Hi,

Does anyone know the overall time it takes to complete the spouse visa subclass 820 from start to finish? A rough estimate?

Thanks

It took me 2-3 months to collect all the info needed. This includes medicals and police checks from both Australia and England. Submitted visa application on the 16th September in person, visa was granted on the 17th and we recieved confirmation 3 days later!. The whole process is pretty quick providing you have the required info...our case officer was lovely!

Guest Mark_D_T
It took me 2-3 months to collect all the info needed. This includes medicals and police checks from both Australia and England. Submitted visa application on the 16th September in person, visa was granted on the 17th and we recieved confirmation 3 days later!. The whole process is pretty quick providing you have the required info...our case officer was lovely!

Thanks a lot for the info. I better get a move on then, I need to apply by the 26th of November. I have some compiled..but there is a long way to go. It sounds like the processing part is very fast. I guess it runs smooth if there are no problems.

Thanks again

Guest Mark_D_T

Thanks a lot for the info. I better get a move on then. I have to get it all done and dusted by the end of November.

Thanks again.

Guest beckerboodles

WOW that was quick, I too am applying On shore and was expecting it to take 6 months, which state did you apply in? i am in WA.

I have PM'd you

Becky:wideeyed:

Guest beckerboodles
WOW that was quick, I too am applying On shore and was expecting it to take 6 months, which state did you apply in? i am in WA.

I have PM'd you

Becky:wideeyed:

Hey just wanted to post an update:

Lodged our visa application on Monday 3rd at Perth WA

Received my grant letter today!!!! Visa was granted on 4th November!!!

Could I ask when you had your medical? Did you do it before you applied or wait until immigration told you to have it? I was all set to have mine whilst preparing my application and then noticed the recommendation seems to be to wait if your visa is likely to take more than 6 months to process. Thank you

Arrived in Australia on a working holiday visa 10/08/13 (to live with my partner), applied for De Facto Partner Visa 820/801 and granted bridging visa 09/07/14, last documents uploaded 22/12/14, contacted 09/07/15 by immigration and asked to have my medical done, medical completed 20/07/15, uploaded 27/07/15 and temporary partner visa (820) issued 27/07/15 :smile: