Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


309 - Statutory Declaration India Friends/Family

Recommended Posts


I was wondering,  How to have a statuary declaration from Indian Friends/Relatives?

Is it just a letter needed. to be notarized or its affidavit or on a stamp paper or I can use 888 form only.

any specific format for writing an affidavit, special for 309 spouse VISA? 



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

For statutory declarations from another country you have to meet the criteria of that country. So however they do statutory declarations in India is how it should be done. 

Jasmine Sallis 

Registered Migration Agent



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now