Subclass 489 to 887 Job Logbook

ashkumar

Hello Friends 

I need some help/advice. Applied for Subclass 887. The case officer contacted me and asked for Employment job logbook for the last 12 months showing places of work whilst employed. I do not have the logbook. The company I am working for office is based in the non designated area. I do work in the designated areas as Am a Security Installer and the commercial projects goes on for months. My boss has given me a job ref which says as per my visa conditions I am working only in designated areas. What is the safest way as i do not have a logbook do I get my boss to make me another work ref with projects name and time worked on projects.

Also my wife is a Secondary applicant, her 489 visa condition said NIL the case officer has asked her to provide evidence of employment and reason for working in a non designated area between Sept 2015 and Nov 2016. Well reason was she could not find a job in the designated area but visa condition table said NIL so i believed that meant she can work in any area? Can this be a legit point?

Thanks in advance all...

Applied for Subclass 887 on 24th April 2018. 

8 hours ago, MaggieMay24 said:

If it was me, I would create a log book that provides the necessary details and have my boss sign it to confirm the details are correct.

Assuming those details are correct and not massaged to look like the conditions had been met when they hadn't - that is fraud and the applicant would be barred from applying for future visas (and have the current one voided) and the employer would open themselves up to fines and possibly worse

If it's truthful and it's just the employer can't (or won't) be bothered to document it properly then go ahead, if it's a fabrication then I'd avoid and just hope that telling the truth gets you what you want