..and much much more!

simmo

How is Boris Doing So Far?

On 23/06/2019 at 22:22, Slean Wolfhead said:

reported for trolling

☹️

1 minute ago, simmo said:

☹️

I never did it.  That is British humour.   But i am amazed you have remembered a post from 6 months ago, I didn't realise I was so far to the front of your thoughts.  Do i need to be worried about a fixation here? 

"Nationalism is an infantile disease, it is the measles of mankind." Albert Einstein

•  

On 07/11/2019 at 07:32, newjez said:

I guess we will find out when it gets leaked.

He is probably sitting on it, literally.

"Nationalism is an infantile disease, it is the measles of mankind." Albert Einstein

•  

4 minutes ago, Slean Wolfhead said:

I never did it.

😉 Course not.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, simmo said:

😉 Course not.

reported for trolling. *

* i didn't do it now either.

• Haha 1

•  

Oh dear, BBC bias on show once again

Remember this guy? The gobby Question Time audience member who made the false claim that Harold Wilson remained neutral in the 1975 referendum, rather than ask a question on Question Time. Jeremy liked his contribution so much he tweeted it out:

Well said.#BBCQT #RealChange pic.twitter.com/Ymj1THAXyA

— Jeremy Corbyn (@jeremycorbyn) November 22, 2019

He name is Liam Shrivastava, he is according to his LinkedIn profile, a Communications Officer for the Labour Party:

staffer.jpg?resize=540%2C131&ssl=1

So when people complained that it was like a Labour Party rally they weren’t wrong…

• Thanks 1

Jeremy Corbyn on the EU  " A European bureaucracy totally unaccountable to anybody"

5 minutes ago, amibovered said:

Oh dear, BBC bias on show once again

They will continue to spout their propaganda as long as there are idiots sucking it up (and there are plenty of those)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, simmo said:

👍

Nothing will ever convince you anything other than voting for the Tories will it simmo? If you were balanced, maybe your posts would have some value. You post this, but labour already have a better policy. Why didn't you post Labours policy if you think it's a great policy, (which it is). Is it because you are so biased against labour, even when they do right you can't accept it? Very sad.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/society/2017/may/08/labour-end-hospital-car-parking-charges-england-corbyn&ved=2ahUKEwj-nuPukITmAhXNNcAKHX7xCLQQFjAEegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0EN3eKbECdDIek6O07qFA0&ampcf=1

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, newjez said:

Nothing will ever convince you anything other than voting for the Tories will it simmo? If you were balanced, maybe your posts would have some value. You post this, but labour already have a better policy. Why didn't you post Labours policy if you think it's a great policy, (which it is). Is it because you are so biased against labour, even when they do right you can't accept it? Very sad.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/society/2017/may/08/labour-end-hospital-car-parking-charges-england-corbyn&ved=2ahUKEwj-nuPukITmAhXNNcAKHX7xCLQQFjAEegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0EN3eKbECdDIek6O07qFA0&ampcf=1

That's from 2017.

Boris branded deceitful:

https://news.sky.com/story/general-election-johnsons-promise-of-50-000-more-nurses-deceitful-11869721

https://fullfact.org/election-2019/conservative-manifesto-2019/

Slash numbers of nurses/police/firemen whilst in power and then promise them back at election time. 

Surely no one is stupid enough to believe that promise

1 hour ago, unzippy said:

Boris branded deceitful:

https://news.sky.com/story/general-election-johnsons-promise-of-50-000-more-nurses-deceitful-11869721

https://fullfact.org/election-2019/conservative-manifesto-2019/

Slash numbers of nurses/police/firemen whilst in power and then promise them back at election time. 

Surely no one is stupid enough to believe that promise

Ohhhhhhh yes they arrrrre

Boris will be elected with a large majority, he will be emboldened and be all puffed up, he and his cabinet of sycophantic bullies will push his deal thro and leave and then run into the exact same problems when they try to do FTAs because they won’t do their prep, so in 9 months time we will be back exactly where we are now but worse.

I see that the conservatives have wasted no time in bringing London Bridge into the election battle.  Boris Johnson on Saturday said that those convicted of the most serious terrorist offences should never be released from prison - vote for us etc.

You've been in power for how long?  You haven't managed it yet...

3 minutes ago, unzippy said:

I see that the conservatives have wasted no time in bringing London Bridge into the election battle.  Boris Johnson on Saturday said that those convicted of the most serious terrorist offences should never be released from prison - vote for us etc.

You've been in power for how long?  You haven't managed it yet...

I can't imagine anyone disagreeing with those sentiments.

Edited by Parley
  • Like 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

12 minutes ago, Parley said:

I can't imagine anyone disagreeing with those sentiments.

Try and think of the bigger picture @Parley.

Terror attacks are not new, the conservatives have had 9 years of being in government to change this. They haven't.

Why do you believe them now?

I know who I would rather have as home secretary.

Priti or Dianne 🤔

• Like 2

3 hours ago, unzippy said:

Some very interesting reading here, fascinating some of the lies that politicians are coming out with:

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2019/11/30/10-thing-you-should-know-about-the-london-bridge-attacker-and-early-release/

Absolutely spot on, austerity and Prison Ministers such as Grayling who believed only in punishment not rehabilitation, a man straight out of 1880 and now about to be perpetuated by Priti Patel once more, treat people like animals and they become animals..

1 hour ago, simmo said:

Priti or Dianne 🤔

Did you not read the post by the SecretBarrister @simmo?  Or did you not understand it?

She's completely wrong.  She's either incompetent or fibbing.
Many types of sentences have been and were available at the time to the courts to ensure a dangerous offender was not automatically released.

As for choosing between the two, tough question.
One gets the occasional number wrong.  The other hates poor people, the working class, foreigners, anyone that look out for anyone but themselves and literally lies on camera, repeatedly.

Who would you choose @simmo?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, simmo said:

Priti or Dianne 🤔

So you are asking whether I want terrorists released early by a bleeding heart liberal, or by a cold cost cutting bitch?

Can I have a third choice please?

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, newjez said:

Looks like one or the other jez.

1 hour ago, newjez said:

So you are asking whether I want terrorists released early by a bleeding heart liberal, or by a cold cost cutting bitch?

Not just cost cutting but also a total populist who will simply play to the lynch mob mentality of the blue rinse brigade who still want Pierrepoint back.

Edited by BacktoDemocracy