register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Ash786

Professional references for anmac

Hello Guys,

I need an urgent help to drafting professional references for anmac skill assessment.

would anyone on this forum help me to send the draft 

Pls guys help out for god sake.... 

🙏 

Edited by VERYSTORMY
Forum rules

If that urgent and important, you should consult a registered migration agent. 

4 hours ago, Ash786 said:

Hello Guys,

I need an urgent help to drafting professional references for anmac skill assessment.

🙏 

A reference should be written by your manager or employer not by you. You've already been told a few times that contacting a registered agent would be a good idea, and an agent would certainly be more use than god with a visa application. 

9 hours ago, Ash786 said:

Hello Guys,

🙏 

Ash, 

I've given you all the information you needed on the other post. What is still not clear? Once again, your chief nurse is the one who writes your reference. If it's you who's writing it then just stick to the anmac website and the infos I've given you. 

If you're still having problems even after all the information you've been given please contact a migration agent. 

• Like 1

31/5 - 26/7/2018 - Monash University bridging program for internationally qualified nurses, 5/8/2018 - APHRA registration, 12/9/2018 - ANMAC modified skill assessment, 18/2/2019 - PTE Academic overal score 88 (R 83, L 90, W 81, S 90), 21/2/2019 - EOI for 189 and for 190 visa (NSW, VIC) lodged, 25/2/2019 - VIC 190 state nomination pre-invitation received (65+5 points, Registered Nurse (surgical) ANZSCO 254424), 03/04/2019 invitation received after submitting comittment letter to VIC government, 30/05/2019 application for VIC 190 submitted 25/11/2019 VISA GRANTED!!

Hello everyone, i need help regarding professional references for anmac. If anyone can send me their references or can give me any idea that would be awesome thanks

On 19/03/2020 at 05:23, Tiger92 said:

Hello everyone, i need help regarding professional references for anmac. If anyone can send me their references or can give me any idea that would be awesome thanksemoji1317.pngemoji1317.pngemoji1317.pngemoji1317.png

There was a template on the anmac website..why do u want to look at others? There are so many variations to different peoples roles..it needs to be  specific to your role.