AAT appeal for 186 nomination refusal

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/01/2020 at 22:05, ram4 said:

hello everyone,

• I m new in this forum. I lodged my AAT for nomination and visa in Aug 2017. immigration officer visited my workplace. my job designation not matched with the business card. they refused nomination on the ground of business card and i  m not present on the workplace as well on that day. I left my job after completion of 5 years on 457 visa. now my file open for aat and my AAT hearing on 10 Feb 2020. my employer wants to submit docs for AAT hearing but he refuses to attend a hearing. I am in stress and confusion, is worth to go for hearing for me and my family. because nomination and visa hearing are on same day. please help me in this situation, you guys have more knowledge than me. 

Hi Rama, hope you are well? I’m in similar situations like your, working for 7 years for the same employee (3yr student visa +4 year 457) and 186 refuse because of financial on May 2018 then apply for aat.

june 2019 I quit from my job and get a new job in different company as I was on BR.

I wondering how is your hearing goes? Did you advice aat when you change your job?

did you get the approval?

thank you 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

does anyone know if once the AAT will approve the nomination you will need to re-submit fresh documentation in order to get the visa granted?

Assuming that the visa was lodged in 2017 and the appel decision will be finalized in 2020, do the documents submitted at the time of the application expire?

Do you need to provide fresh Police Checks, IELTS tests, Medical etc etc??

Or they just use the old docs submitted at the time of first lodgment?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi There, 

Yes, what's expired will have to be redone and submitted. So if your IELTS has expired, most likely will need to be redone (Ours wasn't), medicals and Australian Police check we had to arrange again and submit new ones. Overseas police check wasn't asked so the old one was fine. 

dep

• 1 month later...

hi guys, I have got nomination refusal this month

I m wondering do you all received another new BVA (inherited  457 conditions )after lodging AAT ? or just extend the original BVA (after submitted 186 application )which previously  you held  

and what conditions are on the current BVA   ? 

thanks 

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/05/2020 at 17:27, depeche said:

Hi There, 

Yes, what's expired will have to be redone and submitted. So if your IELTS has expired, most likely will need to be redone (Ours wasn't), medicals and Australian Police check we had to arrange again and submit new ones. Overseas police check wasn't asked so the old one was fine. 

dep

Hey did you get your Pr Visa granted finally ? After your nomination was approved By AAT

On 10/05/2020 at 14:24, peyotemix said:

Hi guys,

does anyone know if once the AAT will approve the nomination you will need to re-submit fresh documentation in order to get the visa granted?

Assuming that the visa was lodged in 2017 and the appel decision will be finalized in 2020, do the documents submitted at the time of the application expire?

Do you need to provide fresh Police Checks, IELTS tests, Medical etc etc??

Or they just use the old docs submitted at the time of first lodgment?

Thanks

Hey did you get your Pr Visa granted finally ? After your nomination was approved By AAT

10 hours ago, XoXo11 said:

Hey did you get your Pr Visa granted finally ? After your nomination was approved By AAT

Hi,  I did. Took about 4 months and I did chase the department by email. After the email, got a grant immediately on the same day, I doubt it as a coincidence 🙂

2 hours ago, hiral said:

Hi @XoXo11

I won AAT in March 2020,Nomination approved but still waiting for Visa approval.

nothing from Immigration.

Did they ask your any further documents for visa approval after nomination approval ?
And what ur occupation ? 
so frustrating waiting even after nomination approval 

1 hour ago, depeche said:

Hi,  I did. Took about 4 months and I did chase the department by email. After the email, got a grant immediately on the same day, I doubt it as a coincidence 🙂

Great , Congratulation 

what your occupation and when did u get that email ? Pre Covid I am assuming

1 hour ago, XoXo11 said:

Did they ask your any further documents for visa approval after nomination approval ?
And what ur occupation ? 
so frustrating waiting even after nomination approval 

No response from immi after nomination approval.

no further documents requested but they will ask updated Medical & PCC ones they open file.

My MA send email for HAP ID but still havent got reply back from immigration.

On 24/01/2020 at 11:59, Abby.W said:

No worries😊 I'll definitely keep updating. 

It is much longer waiting than before, when I lodged mine, the average waiting time was 470 days, but now it's 658 days... I've been watching  on AAT web one and half year now, from what I see, they increase about 20-40 days every month😣

Hey Abby.W Any Updates on ur case ????

1 hour ago, Abby.W said:

No.....💔Still waiting... Endless waiting....

My agent told me that everything has slowed down and we do not have a clie what to expect...

Oops ... thanks for the update mate  , hope U get some news soon.. Till then be safe 

On 25/01/2020 at 01:33, cavas85 said:

Anybody experienced what happens after the AAT remit the decision under review back to the department for reconsideration? I applied 187 visa and got this answer

On 24/07/2020 at 10:13, WelderGuy5 said:

Pretty slow at the moment 

Hi Everyone , Any news on Pr grants after nomination approvals from AAT ?

On 11/07/2019 at 12:07, pjmagneto said:

Hi

Same situation here,

Applied for 186 Visa on October 2016, got refused for insufficient supporting document for the Nomination application without any request for additional documents. applied for AAT and had my  AAT hearing on 12 March 2019 and they approved my application one week after.

The nomination grant notification came one week after AAT approval but i did not hear anything from immigration office until 4 May 2019 asking for Federal Police and Health examination again because they were expired. i lodged them all on the 23rd of May and until today i am still waiting for my PR.

Hi Can you advise when u got your PR after CO asked for Medical etc ? How many months from then

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/07/2020 at 14:24, hiral said:

No response from immi after nomination approval.

no further documents requested but they will ask updated Medical & PCC ones they open file.

My MA send email for HAP ID but still havent got reply back from immigration.

Hi Hiral 

did you hear back yet from immi after AAT win ?