AAT appeal for 186 nomination refusal

8 minutes ago, peyotemix said:

I think they must assign cases randomly...I have been waiting since December 2017 and the case has not been activated yet .... I realized is not worth stressing about it just have faith and don't give up 😁

yup that’s true but still worried but why was your nomination refused

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, just received the refusal for my employer nomination today. Stating that my position doesn’t require me to be in australia- but in the other overseas offices instead. Any suggestions on what to submit as part of the appeal would be much appreciated! 

Thanks so much. 

10 hours ago, lynni193 said:

Hi guys, just received the refusal for my employer nomination today. Stating that my position doesn’t require me to be in australia- but in the other overseas offices instead. Any suggestions on what to submit as part of the appeal would be much appreciated! 

Thanks so much. 

speak with your agent before lodging an appeal, it might be worth re-lodging a fresh nomination... 

• 2 weeks later...

hey, i am new in this forum. i applied 186 restaurant manager as TRT stream on 16/04/19.

Yesterday i got email from my MA that my nomination has been refused because my company can't afford me for next two years. My MA suggest either i can withdraw my visa application now and apply again after couple of months or can appeal in AAT with in 21 days.

please guide me, what should i do?

2 minutes ago, restaurant.manager said:

hey, i am new in this forum. i applied 186 restaurant manager as TRT stream on 16/04/19.

Yesterday i got email from my MA that my nomination has been refused because my company can't afford me for next two years. My MA suggest either i can withdraw my visa application now and apply again after couple of months or can appeal in AAT with in 21 days.

please guide me, what should i do?

Hi you can apply again or go for aat but aat takes bit longer 

Hi All, 

My nomination was refused on April and the worst part is that was the day of my daughter borne.

They gave 2 reasons why, First and main reason was that My Company don't need an Network and Systems Engineer, Second was that My salary was too low.

My Company lodge an appeal 1 week after.

1 month later my visa also was refused as I had no valid nomination. I also lodge an appeal.

So far we didn't heard from them.

All the best for all of us.

On 23/08/2019 at 20:50, saishilpa said:

Hi bajwa

have you got any hearing from aat yet

thanks

Nothing yet, its 15 months now and started 16th, no contact by AAT yet, getting too much frustrated. I heared some of mu friend for friends like they said im some case AAT taking more than 26 months which is unbearable time but there is nothing we can do in AAT accept wait. Hope for best.

Edited by Bajwa786

On 19/07/2019 at 04:16, peyotemix said:

What was the reason of your refusal?

Company basses not lodged with ATO , which were actually lodged. Also mentioned company not in good position to pay 2 years salary, which was also bogus allegation beacsue company have turn over more than Million.

1 hour ago, Bajwa786 said:

Company basses not lodged with ATO , which were actually lodged. Also mentioned company not in good position to pay 2 years salary, which was also bogus allegation beacsue company have turn over more than Million.

I know is frustrating takes 2second to refuse and years to get an answer from AAT but unfortunately is the way it is at the moment, just don't give up... make sure you append to your case additional information ...for example in my case at the end of any financial year I providedy tax return and group certificate and also activity statements from my employer.... so far has been 2 years that I have been waiting...

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 03/09/2019 at 04:10, peyotemix said:

I know is frustrating takes 2second to refuse and years to get an answer from AAT but unfortunately is the way it is at the moment, just don't give up... make sure you append to your case additional information ...for example in my case at the end of any financial year I providedy tax return and group certificate and also activity statements from my employer.... so far has been 2 years that I have been waiting...

Mine entered into 17 months , so far no response.  Hopo for best.

On 12/08/2019 at 21:31, lynni193 said:

Thanks so much. 

R u onshore or offshore? 

Aat will take upto 2 years, you should find better way, if you want to obtain a time then Aat is the better option. 

If your agent assure you like your position is geniune by labour market testing,  then my advice for you to aaply aat first and after 2 or 3 months apply nominnation again. I understand its cost you much but these days immigration have quite fast processing time so hope you would have your desire result.

Goodluck 

Hi everyone, I am new here and would like to ask if anyone in the same situation with me. My employer applied AAT in October 2017 and my visa application on November 2017. Early September 2019 my employer got a request for more docs letter from AAT ( recent financial docs) we submitted within 1 week. After that, 6th October they sent out a date for my employer nomination’s hearing(15/11) and then today they again requested more paperwork ( evidence of my salary, bank statement, tax returns). And they want it to be submit before 25/10. Is it normal? Thanks

53 minutes ago, Jayjay16 said:

Hi everyone, I am new here and would like to ask if anyone in the same situation with me. My employer applied AAT in October 2017 and my visa application on November 2017. Early September 2019 my employer got a request for more docs letter from AAT ( recent financial docs) we submitted within 1 week. After that, 6th October they sent out a date for my employer nomination’s hearing(15/11) and then today they again requested more paperwork ( evidence of my salary, bank statement, tax returns). And they want it to be submit before 25/10. Is it normal? Thanks

Not sure as I am still waiting, just send them what they asked ... may I ask what was the reason of the nomination refusal?

Yep, we thought they would request more documents of needed so didn’t submit enough paperwork from accountant at that time. So they said boss couldn’t show enough financial to pay me for the next 2 years. I think they will open your case before the 2 years mark 🙂 good luck

1 minute ago, Jayjay16 said:

Yep, we thought they would request more documents of needed so didn’t submit enough paperwork from accountant at that time. So they said boss couldn’t show enough financial to pay me for the next 2 years. I think they will open your case before the 2 years mark 🙂 good luck

Exactly the same reason as me... I think as long as you have been paid and still working there should be fine...